• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
No way! Happy birthday dude! :D

Also I just don't want to leave you guys hanging, you know? This board needs to live!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm going to gradually move away from the boards. I need to get away from this for the upcoming weeks/months. I'll be back infrequently if anything.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm going to gradually move away from the boards. I need to get away from this for the upcoming weeks/months. I'll be back infrequently if anything.
Everyone's leaving this place. :l

Happy 21st bday, Tyson. Don't go overboard, now. :p

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Everyone's leaving this place. :l

Happy 21st bday, Tyson. Don't go overboard, now. :p
:) No worries Neon, i actually have never drank. Nor do i plan to start today or anytime soon, just never saw the point of it all. My 21st will consist of studying and just kind of hanging around:) Thank you both for the birthday wish though =D

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Haha thanks!

The funniest thing is, I never even play olimar.
But because I've done ness vs olimar so many times I know how to play as olimar XDDDD.

And come on msn =P

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Haha thanks!

The funniest thing is, I never even play olimar.
But because I've done ness vs olimar so many times I know how to play as olimar XDDDD.

And come on msn =P
Oh man...that's like how I play Snake SO many times that Joker and I should just switch tags to mess with people xD

Sure, I'll get on.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
lol, It's easy to play Olimar.

I've pretty much learned ROB from playing my friend so much. Thing is, he has no idea how to play Lucas. XD

Mwhaha you just couldn't do it:) Guess who's 21 today!!!:chuckle:
Wut? Dang, do I have to get you more premie then?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I think I've only beaten MOTHER 1 twice, and the first time it was terrible. Second time I just did it to see if I could do better. I did but it was still pretty hard.

The biggest downfall that game has is if you go somewhere you're not supposed to go yet, you get hurt bad, maybe even OHKO (one-hit knock-out).

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
The biggest downfall that game has is if you go somewhere you're not supposed to go yet, you get hurt bad, maybe even OHKO (one-hit knock-out).
i kno the feeling. Ninten got eaten alive by an alligator when I was playing :(

game needs mother3's "there's ants on the ground don't step on them or go this way" or whatever john it was that told u not to go a certain way.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mother is legit and you should beat it without cheat codes. HOWEVER, I do recommend having some knowledge beforehand of where you need to go. Like the online guide Yink showed me, that was extremely helpful. Some stuff I learned on my own the hard way, like how Ninten can actually run LOL. Took me forever to learn that. Also learning how much you truly need to level up before taking on a new place.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok Tyson, but what about friendly helpful advice from people? Cause honestly, if you didn't know that there were rats to level up on in the basement, and you didn't know how tough Wally is, you were ***** early game. Like LEVEL 2, FIGHT! Oh ok some farmer guy. Oh crap he does a lot of damage, I think I can kill him though. OH WAIT HE'S IN A RAGE, OH WHAT THE ****! Game Over :(

That kind of stuff could be avoided with a little "Hey, watch out for this sh**, go level up some"

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
NOOOOOOOO. No guides. No Cheats. That stuff was not around back in the day, and i am sad that is now.
This!

10this

I always hate using guides because well...that means I'm not using myself to beat the game. I had to break down ONCE in MOTHER 1 to look at a map, but I didn't look at where to go, just wanted to see a map of Ninten's House. I still feel bad for doing it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
only time i used a guide for a game was twilight princess because i had to beat it in like a few days before college started.... i just wanted to breeze through and get a taste of the game and other time i used a guide for the stone temple inverted in majoras mask because i was running out of time in the game, was trying to get all the fairys, and i did NOT want to have to repeat it again.

when i played earthbound i bribed this dude in like every town to tell me what to do next ALL THE TIME.... does that count as a guide? >.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
when i played earthbound i bribed this dude in like every town to tell me what to do next ALL THE TIME.... does that count as a guide? >.>
I don't think so. I mean the hint guy doesn't exactly tell you WHERE to go all the time. He might be like, "There's a cave north of town, in there you'll find something you need" but just because that cave is north of town you don't know if it's exactly north. He doesn't always tell you what to find either...

Guides seriously just tell you what to do, and sometimes spoil the game for you.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Ok Tyson, but what about friendly helpful advice from people? Cause honestly, if you didn't know that there were rats to level up on in the basement, and you didn't know how tough Wally is, you were ***** early game. Like LEVEL 2, FIGHT! Oh ok some farmer guy. Oh crap he does a lot of damage, I think I can kill him though. OH WAIT HE'S IN A RAGE, OH WHAT THE ****! Game Over :(

That kind of stuff could be avoided with a little "Hey, watch out for this sh**, go level up some"
Or you go in, get destroyed and realize " Oh wow i definitely need to be stronger" and proceed to go level up anyway.

Nah like Yink said, even more than that, it is IN the game so i see no harm in it.

Meccs

@Meccs_
MOTHER 3 > Earthbound > MOTHER

in my humble opinion
yes

10agrees

EDIT: on a different note... how do I change my username? I just became a premium member and it says you can change your username once... does anyone know how I would go about doing that?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You PM Queen Killjoy (or whatever it is) and specify clearly in 1 shot what name you want.

E.G.

Name change (Subject)

DMG (whatever you want your name to be changed to)

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I totally change the subject.
Just dropping by to see how everyone is!
Anything new?
Sorry for interrupting. ):

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry if I totally change the subject.
Just dropping by to see how everyone is!
Anything new?
Sorry for interrupting. ):
What. *hugs* You're not interrupting at all.

I got most of my finals out of the way...I have a huge one tomorrow. How have you been Sync?

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I've been fine. Today was my bday, so that was pretty legit.
Glad you got your finals out of the way(mostly)! Probably a big relief!

I'm getting a keyboard sometime soon, and guitar lessons too!
I got Fruity Loops Studio too!

Music perhaps? haha

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Oh man, I LOVE music...

Yeah when they're over I'm was planning on going on a trip. However, my mom is having surgery on both of her knees, so I'll end up being home for most of the summer. That's cool with me though, she needs me and I'll do anything to help her.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD I'm officially in love with Ness! He's great!

@Sync, I hope your birthday was nice! A keyboard? That's great! I actually wanted to work on getting my own some time soon as well. :'D

@Yink, Doh! I hope your mother is okay! What happened to her kneees? I have knee problems too but it's because of my flat feet + running a lot. If she doesn't already I suggest having her ice them every night and work on some leg exercises. XD The stronger the legs the better on the knees! So exercise is good. And congrats by the way!!

Top Bottom