• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

_clinton

Smash Master
He also has a machine that plays a song about how awesome he is. Then it breaks when the song is done. I like the Stoic Club more still though.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Ok 3 things:

1) Dajayman got banned? Why? What the ****?
2) We've got non-Ness mainers here? Are we/Yink that awesome?
3) Yink you changed your avatar like the minute I entered this thread.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ok 3 things:

1) Dajayman got banned? Why? What the ****?
2) We've got non-Ness mainers here? Are we/Yink that awesome?
3) Yink you changed your avatar like the minute I entered this thread.
1) He spammed too many boards and got caught.
2) Yeah every character board does. Not really.
3) It's a phase.
Number 3 is wrong. I'm just fashionable. Hey PK! <3

Anyone that sees rockstar in the future, tell him that needs to main MK please.

kthxbai

WE OUT.
So you're coming into my board now huh? INVADING MY TERRITORY? nah jk hi bro.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i mostly hang out in the pikachu boards, though ive been known to talk in the olimar, lucario, and IC's boards. ive also talked a lot in the bbrawl thread and the disco room

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll watch the 2nd and 3rd one when I have more time. I watched the first one against ENSiS.

Ok, match 1 on FD:

Dude you're trying to grab waaaay too much Rockstar. I'm pretty sure I saw a moment where he tripped, and you tried to grab both times, if you miss the first grab (because of the dash grab crap), then Dash Attack or something else. Don't try to dash grab when you're right next to him and the first one didn't work. Second, you roll way too much. I know there's moments where rolling is necessary, but it made you easier to read. I'd say control your spacing a little bit better.

Match on RC:

It was pretty good, though I really wanted to mention...y'know when you grabbed him near the donuts and bthrew? You should've fthrown him. He'd have gotten fthrow spiked. Either way, bthrow wasn't a terrible idea but ahhh...it's RC and you were on the other side of the screen. Nice job with the creative PKTing.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
any nesses going to geness-is?
Hmm...I'm not really sure yet. Shaky will probably go, if I get the money I think I'll show up. It's about damn time I go to one.

Rockstar and I will have fun this spring break.

I don't really play any good ness' (Best one I played was shaky on wifi? but that was awhile ago and he might have used GnW).

Ill train him up :)
Wow I don't count as good enough? Super mad. <3

Top Bottom