• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

sauce

Smash Journeyman
I didn't fight Matunas. I was dizzy from not eating and broke cause my money I gave AOB for pizza, which took 2+ hours longer than I was told, was non-refundable.

My hands were shaking and smash was pointless.

So me and my friends said **** the tournament and drove back, drank some beers and played Megaman 4.

Dan Smith > Sauce

dan smith

Smash Champion
Haha...yeah...long tournaments always make me tired. I always feel like the matches play towards the end of the day aren't as good...

Well I guess the results are as follows:

1st. Dan Smith
2nd. Matunas
also 2nd. Sauce

I still would like to figt Killjoy. We should definately have a real Nesscon. There are at least 4 or five mid-western Ness players.

...and I go to California about once a year. So I am going to come and fight you Simna.

I love Ness. I love Ness players.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Originally posted by dan smith

...and I go to California about once a year. So I am going to come and fight you Simna.

I love Ness. I love Ness players.

to the first part of that i must say: *** yeah

to the second part i would like to say: *** yeah

UnknownForecast

Smash Rookie
Hey there!

I've been playing as Ness for 3 years now, but I don't consider myself anywhere as good as you people.. Not by a long shot...

... Uh, anyways.. Where I live?

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. :)

VilNess

Smash Champion
yeah could have been my idol when I was around age 10 and less.
I mean, who wouldn´t want to be able to shoot fire and jump so high! :D

Durchlauf

Smash Rookie
He must have a pretty strong head to be launched into the wall with PK missile and come out fine. So... I guess you could also idolize him for that. That, and the whole setting things on fire.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
I'm a Ness player, have been since the N64 days, and use Ness 95% of the time. I've never gotten into any tournaments, but just so you can add me to the list I live in Fort Worth, Texas, USA (Fort Worth is just to the west of Dallas, incase anyone's never heard of it. We form a kind of metroplex thingy.) Just letting you know about me.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Wow...when did this thread become "important"? Ha...cool...

Uhh...there are lots of new Ness' too!

Hmm...I have actually been playing very little lately...

If I quit playing...quit coming to this site...how will people update the list in my first post? No hurry...I'm not quitting right now...I may not quit at all. I just thought I would bring it up...

Update time!

VilNess

Smash Champion
You don´t have to quit... just do like me-> sell your GC and play smash only every now and then, and concentrate on real life. Dan rocks!

..though I htink I did play today about 2 hours, but it was exceptional. I´ll have a 10 day break.
Did a few thunderjackets again, and the 4x PK fire sound! man it is funny!

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Wow. Not having the internet sucks. Not viewing the site for like a month and then coming here sucks. I'm not even going to bother trying to read everything that I missed. So how is everyone? Still can't get that **** glitch to work and I can't wait for the video. Ramblings done.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
NESS POWER!

There was this tournament two days ago called GreenOaks Havoc.

It was really fun and full of good, skilled players/ppl and some new people who were learning how things work^_^, but to make a long story short: I got me some prize money and 3rd place. Ness all the way. I was behind Tang(a Link/Fox player) who was in first and my favorite Falcon Geo(Nephilim here on SWF) who did great and got second. The prize money was weak, but still...afterwards we went and got some fata$$ banana splits at Denny's to celebrate. Burnt Toast was there too(check this thread, he is one of us Nesses^_^) and him and I were wearing the exact same clothes even shoes. It was ridiculously funny.

but my point is: Hell yeah b!tches! Ness POWER!

The Cape

Smash Master
I currently have some matches on tape (uploading real soon) of BrokenBokken's Ness (and some of my Ness). I would like you all to critque it a bit and see what you think.

Hopefully they will be out this weekend.

I suck at Ness :(

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
NESS POWER AGAIN!

I just finished another tournament. This one was EVEN BIGGER!

It was B4N, The Battle for Norcal, in San Francisco, CA. It was really a great tournament. The room was nice and large and there were 25 TVs running, so it was pure fun all the way through.

Anyway...

I tied 7th in singles, 1st in low tier, and didn't do so well in teams...Ness all the way of course^_^.

And after low tier was over...Zivilyn Bane yelled at me from across the room saying "Ness is top tier" I almost wanted to cry.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Nice to hear from your Success, Simna!
excellent.
My smashing time has been going down since I have loadsa other interests (Dan S. knows about them :D ) and I moved so I don´t have any GC available at my current home.
but it´s cool you stay faithful to Ness, Simna! YEAH!

todd2good

Smash Rookie
im bak

hi all i havn't bin on this site in a while. i only posted a few posts. so umm wat ave yall bin talkin bout i cant b bothered to read evry single thread. post bak.

NESS ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Wait, you tied 7th in straight up singles tournament with Ness? Simna, you rock. Out of curiousity how many people were there?

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, since this is the ness finder, let's find out where some Nesses went. I know I just returned from a breif period of inactivity, but where the hell are Dan Smith and Matunas? Those are like the only Nesses near me.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Darn good question.
I think Dan S. is on break at least... hope he´ll be back.
I smashed today a bit. was fun. Though i don´t play Ness as much but still most of the time with him, others I play are Mario, Luigi, C.falcon, and bottom tiers :p

Top Bottom