• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
DUNDUNDUN!!!

Guess who's back.
Back again.
Killjoy's back.
Tell a friend.

I'mma start Nessin it up again. Can't go wrong with the OG!

VilNess

Smash Champion
Oh cool, you posted here too. make sur eyou practise all the new stuff discovered with Ness. oh yess.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
ATTENTION ALL NESS PLAYERS!(and smashers in general)

I am creating a Global Smasher Compendium using Google Earth. The purpose is to catalogue the locations of smashers all over the world to improve the community. I would like to request addresses from all of you(number, street, city,(state/province), and country). This thing is going to be huge and I am greatful to everyone who can give their address. If you dont want to post it in this thread then plz PM me with your address.

Reik

Smash Ace
I guess it's about time I posted in here...

Ness-player from Stewartsville, New Jersey. I play with some friends from PA once a week or so. I don't have much else to say, except that I'm (hopefully) going to the TGP Scranton tournament this weekend and I'll be using Ness the whole time. Wish me luck!

If anyone's going to be there and wants a Ness ditto find me and let me know. ^^

VilNess

Smash Champion
Ness the whole time? Allright!
good luck man!

I´m a low-toptier *****. I use Luigi and Ness ...

D

Deleted member

Reik said:
I guess it's about time I posted in here...

Ness-player from Stewartsville, New Jersey. I play with some friends from PA once a week or so. I don't have much else to say, except that I'm (hopefully) going to the TGP Scranton tournament this weekend and I'll be using Ness the whole time. Wish me luck!

If anyone's going to be there and wants a Ness ditto find me and let me know. ^^
I was there (and won, lol).

Reik's Ness is some sick ****. He owned me. His Ness owns some serious grass. Good **** kid.

Made my Ness look old and stale. Maybe it's time to start actually playing Ness again.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Haha, nice job Reik!
so you´ve improved from the the yoshi vid eh?
The way I see it we´ll have lots of good clips for the PSI rockin´ :chuckle:

Reik

Smash Ace
Lol, VilNess don't listen to Mow. He owned me hard with every character he played. I got three-stocked in every match except one Ness ditto, where I think I lost by one stock.

But I DEFINITELY have improved since that yoshi video. Thanks to VilNess and Simna for helping me with that. I'll have some good footage for PSI Rockin next time I go over to Frost's house.

Man... coming to TGP made me realize how insanely good everyone's mindgames are. Especially Mow and Cape. You guys are too good. Mow, you should pick up Ness again and provide some kickass footage for PSI Rockin. You know you want to.

D

Deleted member

you said my ness was a lame dash attack and DJC spammer -_-

reik is joshin you guys he wrecked my ****. took my fox, poked him in the eyes, spit on his new jacket, took his momma out on a dinner date. pwned.

Reik

Smash Ace
UmbreonMow said:
you said my ness was a lame dash attack and DJC spammer -_-
What! That's completely untrue!! I said your Ness was a lame dash attack, DJC f-air, AND grab spammer!
You and your little 'mindgames' and perfect tech skill. Using your moves effectively? Pfft... You're such a cheap n00b, Mow.

All kidding aside... Mow's Ness is great. I tend to play mine more floaty, while his is low and fast. He doesn't use many risky moves, so there are very few openings. It's not flashy, but it's effective. And his Fox is nigh-impossible to grab. I sure as hell couldn't do it.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Haha don´t worry about him.
Mow described himself pretty good (I think) in M2 forums when he said something like
"I´m the guy who talks trash in SWF and wins the moneymatches"

NessPlaya

Smash Rookie
I'm from Poughkeepsie, NY Ness has been my main since the SSB days. I've always liked the way he moves, I really think hes one of the best aerial characters in the game

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
****, there are a lot of new Ness players. Vilness I finally realized why you like playing Luigi so much. He is just too much fun.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Simna ibn Sind said:
ATTENTION ALL NESS PLAYERS!(and smashers in general)

I am creating a Global Smasher Compendium using Google Earth. The purpose is to catalogue the locations of smashers all over the world to improve the community. I would like to request addresses from all of you(number, street, city,(state/province), and country). This thing is going to be huge and I am greatful to everyone who can give their address. If you dont want to post it in this thread then plz PM me with your address, main character, smasher name(the one u use online), and crew name.
Im quoting this because well.....i really need everyone's info and would like very much to add u all. This thing is growing quite large (already have 100+ ppl on it) and i need more ppl on it. If you would like to see a small preview of it then just AIM me and ill send it over

VilNess

Smash Champion
Hey Matunas! good to see ya for long time. (btw. i´m gonna rub it on tonight because of yer cool text >_> :p )
yeah, Luigi = fun. too much funny combos and misfire give him the extra something.

btw. Simna good to know you´re keeping up with that.
Remember though that is there point to compete with the Mapthing WJ made?
and I don´t like putting my street info in net and it was not required in WJ´s list.
WJ´s map= top tier
Simna´s Ness= top tier
WJ´s ness and Simna´s map= ???
;)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
VilNess....trust me when i say this: My map is way better than WJ's.

EDIT: I've decided.....that you should all see a small preview of what my 'map' looks like. This one is just a preview as i said, so it doesnt have everyone i have on it (full has 100+ ppl now) and it doesnt have all the features, but you'll all see how good it is. Enjoy

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2R1KVLVFT0I3M12SAMKV8JRNK1

dan smith

Smash Champion
Updatabase

Never stop trying, die trying.

Updating...

Congratulations Ness Playa, TaruRDM27, Bones0, Gate Everest, Reik, xAoS, Nemba(I have no vids nor shall I ever have vids), Anbassador, nin10do, and TerraScythe!

You've been admitted to the Ness player database!

Finally, all your hard work: Rewarded!!

Klingon

Banned via Administration
whoa look everybody its dan smith.

1917 3rd avenue calgary, I move in on thursday
Oh and F,uck the flames

VilNess

Smash Champion
Haha thanks for that Simna!
I´ll get that when I can go into other comp. that has required technicality.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
I know my avatar is jiggs, but i started playing as Ness as soon as I saw the Nessgeguard or something like that. I live in burnaby, BC, Canada. I attend Burnaby North Secondary, home of the Vikings. :p If anybody else attends, let me know, k?

tehSANDMAN

Smash Apprentice
i started playin ness about a year ago. i just got a capture card for christmas so im hoping to record some matches. i live in South Bend, IN.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
I've been playing Ness ever since the first Smash Brothers came out in... what... `99? As soon as I saw the computer do PK Thunder while I was unlocking him I was hooked. It's nice to see I'm not the only one, besides my evil twin, who believes in him. If anyone's still working on the Ness player list, I'm in north New Jersey at Ramapo College. I've claimed the whole school for Ness at their annual tournaments, too ;). March on, Ness army!

Reik

Smash Ace
Uh oh Haloedhero... North Jersey ain't big enough for the both of us. ;)
If you're going to a tourney around here let me know. We'll do some Ness dittos. ^^

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Ha, you bet. Wow, I'm surprised to see another Ness so close. The only people I know who play Ness are people I grew up with. Otherwise, everyone's like "come on, pick a real character," but that lasts until about when I own them. A kid I played at a tourney in Arizona told me Ness could never beat Falco. It was a pleasure to prove him wrong.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
This past summer I went to visit my official smash brothers rival who moved from my town to Phoenix, and we wound up hosting a tourney at a comic shop out there. It was pretty sweet. Sorry it wasn't California, but it was close!

Great Bob

Smash Rookie
Well, I don't know If I could call myself a Ness player, but I play Ness as a low tier main/main. Sign me up if you feel for it. Trondheim. Norway. Probably one of the only one here who takes Ness a little bit serious.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Yeah, sandman, the tourney was at atomic comics. It was in August. One weekend, there was a team tourney, and there was a one on one the week after. My friends and I actually ran it if you were there, and we won the team tourney.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Reik, I sent you a message, but I don't really know how well those work, so I figured I'd post here, too. You live in Stewartsville? Dude, I live in Lopatcong!

Top Bottom