• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NESLIN II: New England Smash Lovin' In New-hampshire: ITS OFFICIAL! July 10th

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
no johns is on the same day...

i'd prolly come to this instead, but hbox is going to that tournament, just saying...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
just realized, me and my brother will be on vacation in NY on july 17th, so don't make it that >__<

other than that, anything is good for us as far as i know
you better namesearch this post BANKS BANK$ thorn th0rn

what date will you be available to smash?? i wanna know so i can come up because i don't live in lake george anymore!!! i'm about three hours away now but i do plan on going home for a week or so just let me know more specific details

also, OTG is vacationing in lake george too if we were all there at the same time we could easily have a tourny of epicly small proportion

Roman.

Smash Champion
you better namesearch this post BANKS BANK$ thorn th0rn

what date will you be available to smash?? i wanna know so i can come up because i don't live in lake george anymore!!! i'm about three hours away now but i do plan on going home for a week or so just let me know more specific details

also, OTG is vacationing in lake george too if we were all there at the same time we could easily have a tourny of epicly small proportion
where are you gunna be?

i either want in or want you cause i'm definitely in the area

Banks

Smash Hero
i talked to otg, and in a twist of twisted fate, he is there the week after us =/

we are gonna get there on the 10th and leave on the 17th, otg is going on the 18th

i will try to figure out which day we're free as soon as possible, but it's kind of hard unless i know exactly when we won't be doing one of those touristy activities, like being up a mountain/in a fort/on a boat

(also LOL @ you covering all spellings for namesearch optimization)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
roman, LAKE GEORGE NEW YORK is where the party is at

that sucks that you all aren't around the same time, but that makes my job easier i'll probably come up at the latter half of your trip and the beginning part of otg's so i can play everyone!!! hopefully majin or other locals can come up this time too i'll see about contacting them

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
no johns is on the same day...

i'd prolly come to this instead, but hbox is going to that tournament, just saying...
i know this. unfortunately there's a tournament every weekend this month and august seems to be out of the question.. its the best i can do.

also i have no idea what the rest of you kids are talkin bout but so you guys are/aren't coming..?

Banks

Smash Hero
yea me and th0rn are going on a vacation the morning of the 10th with family, so we can't make this or no johns.

=(

NH Cody

Smash Champion
What are you guys saying about the party being in Lake George?

I figured it would be in Hanover, or at least somewhere near there right before the tourney...lol

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
What are you guys saying about the party being in Lake George?

I figured it would be in Hanover, or at least somewhere near there right before the tourney...lol
nah they're on some other **** its cool though

new hampshire uniiiiiiiiite when/where do you wanna do this smashfest skler

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Listen up punks, I have some bad news.

I will not stand for this tournament to run under my name if I cannot actually attend. Sooo,

someone passing through NYC needs to give me a holler. I'm free on this date, I just need a ride.

P.S.: @thederrit - thanks for the non-shoutout in the opening post. Really appreciate it.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Listen up punks, I have some bad news.

I will not stand for this tournament to run under my name if I cannot actually attend. Sooo,

someone passing through NYC needs to give me a holler. I'm free on this date, I just need a ride.

P.S.: @thederrit - thanks for the non-shoutout in the opening post. Really appreciate it.
oh len you know its all about you, its my special little tribute to you, plus you made it pretty clear with your post

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A RIDE. THIS TOURNAMENT DEPENDS ON IT.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
thederrit is not kidding, people. The tournament depends on it. Now, does anyone live remotely close to NYC? Like, within an hour train ride?

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
What time does this **** start?

Venue and entry fees?
there's a large section on the venue in the first post. the address is on the top

venue fee will be 5-8 dollars depending on projected attendance; i'd like it to be 5 but have 8 on hand just in case

and singles is $10, doubles is $10

also, the time for the tourney to start is flexible but people can start coming as soon as 2 or 3 to start playing people.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
What time does this start? I may not be able to make it.
i'm gonna be setting up at like 2:00 but the tournament portion, or at least the teams part, will probably start at 3:30-4.

anytime you show up i will love you forever :) we've got the venue all day/until we're finished!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SOO GOOD. i just talked with the venue and everything is all set to go. it should be amazing!

hype hype hype

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
There are some people popping out of the woodwork, I like it!

To everyone who's been popping into the thread/planning on coming, please post! I know there are some people in here who aren't planning to come/people who have been looking at the thread who may be coming and haven't said anything yet. Given that, if you can post between now and when you leave for the tourney, that would be awesome! It helps me set up the bracket much better, (and not have Ken'Y fighting Darc first round or something like that) or if it comes to it give me the time to put together pools!

on top of that, if you are coming and are able to, please bring setups! The more we have, the more smash gets played, the happier everyone is, and so on and so forth.

bring lulzy music to listen to i have the key to the speaker system in the place

I can't wait for this.. HYPETASTIC

most important part of the post, ROMAN are you actually coming still??? it sounded like you were gonna do no johns but i hope you're here instead!

edit: are you bringing people with you too?

Top Bottom