• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

Skyson

Smash Ace
I said I was bringing my 64 setup to GSS along with Pokemon Puzzle League, yeah.

I might bring my TV with a Melee AND 64 setup, but I plan on making it a 64 setup. I also have one or two 6-prongs to make a 2 plug handle 6. :p

Impp, call me if you plan on picking me up and I can give you my address? I have to take my car in to get work done on it, and dunno when I'll be home, but hopefully it's way before 5:00. Lol.

My number is 330-309-5103. Juggleguy, you said Dempt and I needed your number to get into the venue Friday night? Text me with your number or something so I know it's you, life will be easier. :o

Skyson

Smash Ace
Or double post since nobody seems to want to contact me.

@Impp, if you're actually considering picking me up since I think I might be on the way, my address is 1504 Bedford Avenue SW, Canton OH 44706.

Get at meeeee.

Skyson

Smash Ace
K so.. kinda wondering who's picking me up.

Impp hasn't responded, and I think if he doesn't respond by 4:00 or 4:30, then I might have to use you, das Bidwell.

Impp

Smash Ace
Okay Skyson... I'm leaving at 4:30 at the latest. I should arrive get to your house at 5:30. I'll pick you up if that works for you.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Your face is hilarious.

You going to MI Dave or you going to that party Chase was talking about?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Smash bros is a party game for small children that came out 9+ years ago...

ANYWAYS

I bought Tony a TV for a late birtday present, so now I have 2 TV's again. Since I have a wii/cube/copy of melee, the only thing I'm missing for 2 full melee setups is another copy of melee. I could have a melee setup and a project M setup, but I'd prefer if someone brought a melee disc so we could have 2 melee setups.

I love how all the TV's at all of these things have been purchased by me. You guys need to step it up, the place I bought Tony's TV from has more of them, I could probably go get it for $15 for someone.

EDIT: This will probs not be necessary as that other guy who goes for magic/socializing said he'd be getting us a bigger TV.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Slarts, Ill bring the Melee disc for the second setup. You'd better bring TWO though if that's the case.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Not gonna make it today. I caught Matt's ****ing cold and have been sick for the past 3 days. Awesome Spring Break is awesome. >_>

4% APR

Smash Champion
we got like 5 coming from cf, be there or be square son. And bring tvs and stuff

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'll bring my Wii next time so you guys can help me unlock Brawl characters ;D

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I....might be somewhat? Could I get your address Rooster? I'll check google n see...
EDIT: on second thought, prob not...you're around 20 miles or so from me :/...
EDIT: More like 15 or so prob but still....
Also, been tryin to get melee stuff together...Dempt I called you once like 2 months ago and sent a PM...Why no response, bro?

Impp

Smash Ace
Rooster, Some people I play with play at Common Grounds... It's a coffee shop on Kamm's Corner on the corner of Rocky River, and Lorain Rd. You can go up there any night and people will either be playing Brawl or MvC3. I bring Melee up there sometimes. I could try to get something together.

I'll be in Massillon tomorrow... Accepting money matches vs. my Marth.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Rooster, Some people I play with play at Common Grounds... It's a coffee shop on Kamm's Corner on the corner of Rocky River, and Lorain Rd. You can go up there any night and people will either be playing Brawl or MvC3. I bring Melee up there sometimes. I could try to get something together.

I'll be in Massillon tomorrow... Accepting money matches vs. my Marth.
my captain is all over that nonsense son

FlipX

Smash Ace
Yo gimme that marth son. Im down with whoever really on my side. Spacies/dittos/shiek/jiggs?, w/e your feelin.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Ooh, free $1 bills tossed at me for my Sheik's favorite matchup. I dig it. :3

I'll be there with my setup. I could be down for some MMs, depending on how ****ed up an energy drink makes me feel. <_<

Top Bottom