• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

Skyson

Smash Ace
Fox and Hound tomorrow, and I actually plan on going. I can pick you up, Tom.

Probs gonna go there around 6:00.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I was going but Im not now. Ever since Home Depot stuck me with a **** cause Memorial Day is the biggest day of the year for us. :/

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Andrew I think I remember you posting in the School is in Session thread that's in Cincy in 2 weeks... Were you thinking of going? Or was that for the last one...

Get Low

Smash Ace
I will be going to a new church group tomorrow. :bee:

But I am more capable of going on Thursdays now that I have a GPS.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I have a family get together on thursday and will therefore not be at fox and hound. Just letting you guys know since I'm usually always there.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Wow, someone's been out of the loop. Every thursday we go to a place called the fox and hound. It's not that impressive now because they've started kicking us out at 9 every time, so it only lasts 3 hours. We used to stay until 1am. >_<

EDIT: I am going to fox and hound, the family thing is actually on friday and either the person telling me misspoke or I misheard.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I have off work tomorrow so I might show, been playing alot of melee recently just messing around. The Ribs burnoff is still tomorrow though so idk.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Maybe they just didn't want you to go so they told you the wrong thing slarti? Lets not beat around the bush =)

And ya should be there tomorrow. I wanna talk to people in person about the melee ranking ladder thing before I put it up since like 50% of you guys suck at texting.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving up to Kent tomorrow. Will anyone be around before school starts back?

z-axis

Smash Rookie
Pssssh. ;x

I think I'm gonna start practicing again instead of just showing up to play once a week. Gotta climb dat PR.

coach

Smash Apprentice
In kent now if anyone is around and wants to play before school starts. Just message me on here or on aim. I can't really host I don't have a cube up here.

coach

Smash Apprentice
yeah id just kind of like to stay around the kent area. don't really wanna wander into cleveland.

Top Bottom