• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help paying for pound 4

Zoro

Smash Champion
got money for plane not enough for singles

-Christian

ps move this to nesnoobforever since i posted it here by accident

Zoro

Smash Champion
so i made money for the plane ticket but i dont even have money for the spectator fee.
I want to do singles real bad :(
help a brother out lol:laugh:

registration ends in 4 days i dont think i can make that :(

DC

Smash Cadet
lol ridiculous. If you had a job but were paying bills & short on cash I may have paid for you.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
in general, everyone here on the boards is ****ing broke. everyone needing help with tickets and stuff lol. The only thing that kinda bothers me is that almnost all of them are old enough to get jobs. its hard to be sympathetic when i've been working full time since i was 17. (I'm 21 now btw)

-misshiroshi

DC

Smash Cadet
**** yeah hiro I had 2 jobs in high school and 2 jobs during my first semester of college. The ****? I'll concede that finding a job isn't very easy right now but it'll be a cold day in hell before I ask Smashboards to give me some cash to play Brawl.

It'll also be a cold day in hell before I play Brawl.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why has no one suggested for zoro to ask toasty for money?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
where are smashboards alpha males mike g and m2k
i thought they were on top of this paying for pound thing

Top Bottom