• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

gantrain05

Smash Master
i only post in here, jokers thread, peach matchups thread and all the bs "should MK be banned threads" cuz i like to get into fights there.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone's really pissed we just think it's funny and inconsistent how the rankings are made. I mean if you're going off head to head matchups, well at the last real tourney didn't Ben **** JBM and Murn and give Devon a better game than anyone else there?

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok. Tyser calling people trolls? Aren't you the one that got the Omaha thread closed?

As far as Me playing Melee goes. When did I quit? People said I quit when I stopped playing it everyday. That's not retirement, that's having a life. Maybe someday the lot of you will understand. I just played yesterday.

I don't see how you look at posts from Mo, Johnny, and Secks, and consider it *****ing or taking it too seriously. We're criticizing it because we actually know what we're talking about, and we know its a stupid idea and it will never be accurate. I mean you can say "it's not serious" all you want but then why did you even bother making the thread? You were obviously trying.

Look. You have David as 19th. Under Reed. Wow. It's insulting. That's why it shouldn't exist.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Also, I think we should keep it to the top 15 instead of trying to do everyone. Getting past 15th seems to get fuzzy.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Cant make it better if its one persons opinion with one or two lackys giving it a thumbs up so they can get a taste of that ****.
My frist post to this thread i loled this whole idea and gave a suggestion 10 folds better.

Uli

Smash Champion
how bout we forget this rank list and make a new one based completely off jbms tourny
if you dont show up poop

BOLT08

Smash Lord
how about no rankings at all?
i agree with echo, it'll never be accurate. Cause EVERYONE has said they've had days when they "played bad"
but the rankings do give an estimate, they'll never be dead on because everyone's opinions will be different.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ok. Tyser calling people trolls? Aren't you the one that got the Omaha thread closed?

As far as Me playing Melee goes. When did I quit? People said I quit when I stopped playing it everyday. That's not retirement, that's having a life. Maybe someday the lot of you will understand. I just played yesterday.

I don't see how you look at posts from Mo, Johnny, and Secks, and consider it *****ing or taking it too seriously. We're criticizing it because we actually know what we're talking about, and we know its a stupid idea and it will never be accurate. I mean you can say "it's not serious" all you want but then why did you even bother making the thread? You were obviously trying.

Look. You have David as 19th. Under Reed. Wow. It's insulting. That's why it shouldn't exist.
Uhh Im assuming all that is towards me? The fact of the matter is that you care so much enough to stick your dick out for another man. Dont take this stupid ranking seriously. Hey, JBM. Change the name of this thread to JBM's NE/IA Bi-State Melee Ranking because people care so so so much about something not worth their trouble. I seriously might just spam the shit out of this thread to fix things because Im way too mother fucking pro.

EDIT: Actually, I guess that 2nd portion was for JBM. Whatevs.

EDIT: Seriously, we should fight. You dont understand how much I want it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Idk about inconsistent lately, but like i said before people are too biased.

Mo ben didn't **** me, i actually thought it was pretty **** close but gg, i'll get you next time ben :).

if we want it closed lets do it. Cuz in all honestly i don't like to argue with people because obviously i think i'm a great player, some of you may disagree, do i care? not at all because what you think doesn't matter to me, i'll just play this game and try to be the one on top, and most of you have that mindset. Which is why we should get rid of it i suppose, if people want to know my opinion/everyone elses they can ask them.

Echo quit talking down to tyser lol, you don't have a life you play video games at your apartment with liz and have a full time job, I SEE ALOT OF ROOM FOR SMASH!

i'm a full time student working 20hrs a week and i play once a week, i also lift weights, hang out with friends, and watch my diet(cook 5-6 meals a day).

no johns son lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
this sounds like we need a grudge match >.> and anyone calling JBM bad at melee is just plain wrong, sure he has his off days like everyone, but that kid is just too good.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
im saying jbm is bad.
I slump him on a regular basis.
We should just all agree that BOLT = #1. sheesh.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I'll have to go with Tyser and say that JBM's tourney on December should be the new rankings and continue from there, so start with a clean slate, and if people really care about their ranking and stuff, they should find the time to make it to this Tourneys and mention that it will affect their ranking, and if people still complain about their ranking(which they will) the simple answer will be show up for the Tourneys, and I guess this way they will have themselves to blame for being on which ever spot on the ranking.

Then again, I'm a newb at this game, but I just like to help ;3

Come on take it from Melee:

Secks.

Smash Ace
Holy **** Tyser you might want to go back and read my posts because I don't give a **** about this rankings I guess I'm not sarcastic enough. Seriously everyone take the time and look at my posts.... I can care less lol. I'm just following doing what Johnny is doing. CLOSE THIS ****ING THREAD!!!! Kinda bull**** that you went off the deep end there Tyser. I haven't done anything or talked **** to anyone in this thread. W/e if you wana take my little one setence comments that seriously Tyser go for it. I really don't care I find it funny more than anything. CLOSE THE THREAD!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
All the arguments on here are ALMOST as stupid as that argument everyone had about lesnar and whoever the other noob was that got KO'd.

ALMOST that stupid.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I cant tell if people are sarcastic over the internet. I cant see facial expressions and the amount of emphasis you put into your words. And by reading your posts, they seemed kinda serious.

Tyser

Smash Champion
According to Murn's smashfest, here are the rankings according to set wins:

1 JBM (6 wins)
2 Mo (4 wins)
2 Tyser (4 wins)
3 Secks. (3 wins)
3 Murn (3 wins)
4 Uli (1 win)
5 Ian (0 wins)

According to Murn's smashfest, here are the rankings according to win/loss (we apparently played Round Robin):

1 JBM (12-0=12)
2 Tyser (8-4=4)
3 Mo (9-6=3)
4 Murn (7-7=0)
5 Secks. (6-7=-1)
6 Uli (3-11=-8)
7 Ian (2-12=-10)

Now bitch about it.

Guys who should be here but werent here:

Smeesh
Yosh
Mexi
Echo
Dekline
Dozer
David

Tyser

Smash Champion
No, Im too good. I play Samus. If I mained a high tier like everyone else, this game would be retardedly easy.

EDIT: That is the official Nebraska Melee Ranking. Dont like it, go die.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Iowa needs to have a smashfest to determine theirs. We dont have an Iowa Melee Ranking as far as I know. If I were to do it based on my opinion it'd go like this:

1 Fall
2 Bolt
3 Love
4 V2K
5 Schism
6 Joker

Those are the only real Melee people who play down there, I think. Dont like it? Go do a ranking smashfest,

gantrain05

Smash Master
you really think love is above V2k? iunno i guess i'll go to the next one and slump all those noobs >.> <.< possibly get a lucky win with dr. mario is what i really meant.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Love is above V2K in my opinion only. No offense to V2K, but hes not as great as people made him out to be. When I first played him I thought he was going to be a god tier Fox but he was just average. My Fox is better than his. Love is getting really good, at least a lot better than he used to be. If Love develops some mindgames then I think he could be higher up. That is just my thoughts on that subject though.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Iowa needs to have a smashfest to determine theirs. We dont have an Iowa Melee Ranking as far as I know. If I were to do it based on my opinion it'd go like this:

1 Fall
2 Bolt
3 Love
4 V2K
5 Schism
6 Joker

Those are the only real Melee people who play down there, I think. Dont like it? Go do a ranking smashfest,
Lol yea ur rankings are kinda off... Good thing its only ur opinion.

V2K is too far down and Schism shouldnt be ahead of Joker lol even i beat Schism and im not very good, although i do play Sheik :) . I gotta enter some Melee! Was just playin it over the weekend.

-BC-

Top Bottom