• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
well tyser hasn't agreed yet, but if he doesn't agree i'll just choke him to death with my sticks.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

And I thank you for that, and let me just say this, if Team Knightmarez were to get serious, there won't be any of you left XP

By the way Kudou, I'm pretty sure me or Bone, actually I'll pay your way for Doubles, and I can get Bone to pay your way for Singles in Melee, as thanks for getting us all those games ;3
well that would be awsome but i think that i would only play singles though if u were to pay for my entry fee for singles

gantrain05

Smash Master
As for Brawl rankings. I aint sure about the + things but I think this is how it is, sort of?

1. David
2. Joker
3. Smeesh
4. Tyser
5. Blank
6. -BC-
7. Razor?
8. CBK?
9. Andy?
10. JLO?

This is the gist of the Brawl rankings for top10 in my opinion. Someone should clarify whether this looks okay. I have no clue about that + shenanigens though.

Take that zero off of my ranking and i'll be ok with it ;)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
here's brawl list.
1. Me (duh, i mean i was letting EVERYONE win.)
2. Whoever plays MK
3. Whoever throws smash moves and rolls the most.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So I move below mexi some how...
This thread needs to be closed

Maybe I should make this my personal spam page, I could use your help tyser ;)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
this was done differently this time. to be honest the only reason why you are below him is because he has won more tourneys, but the real reason is because he plays falco and you play yosh >_>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
your callin this out on tier and not skill eh? Ill play falco just so I can walk past peeps and f-smash and win games.
mod close this thread please :dizzy:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
its also on who places better overall.

believe me yosh, i think you are better.

if thats the case then i will put murn ahead of secks.

Echo

Smash Champion
this was done differently this time. to be honest the only reason why you are below him is because he has won more tourneys
This doesn't really make any sense. Mike and Mo have both won more tournaments than you, but you put yourself as 3rd place. Not to mention accomplishments at national/regional tournaments.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Uli, Love, JBM, and I voted and this is how it ended up. I'm really sorry we couldn't make everyone happy. If you think that your position in the rankings is wrong, please make a good argument as to why.

This ranking system was never meant to upset people, but moreso give a realistic and unbiased assessment of your relative skill level in the hopes that it would encourage, motivate, and make people aware of what they need to work on to improve.

gantrain05

Smash Master
can i post a brawl ranking system? too bad im gonna do it anyway, tyser i would like your help on it tho, but you keep saying you don't play brawl, but i think you should keep playing, theres no excuse to not be able to play it, i can play it like once or twice a week and keep getting better, that leaves plenty of room for melee. But anyway, from what i've seen this is probably how i'd rank it, and no its not ALL tourney placement that determines my list, because i believe there are some really good brawlers that just have had some bad luck at tournies.

1.Joker
2.Smeesh
3.Blank
4.Jlo
5.Tyser
6.Razor
7.CBK
8.-BC-
9.Sekou
10.Andy

and yes, i know i placed myself pretty high, but i think that i've gotten alot better at brawl since i've actually bought the game and can consistantly beat players like CBK -BC- and smeesh, well smeesh in friendly's since i've never played him in a tourney, but i've never lost a friendly to him tho, and lately i've beaten -BC- cuz he can't handle my olimar lol. Me and razor go about even, but i think i do better against the higher ranked players, we both get killed by joker.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
LoL.
You people don't like your rankings, go to more tournaments.
(coming from the guy who hasn't been to one since this thread was made)

Uli

Smash Champion
BRAAWWWWLLLLL
1. Joker
2. Smeesh
3. Tyser
4. Blank
5. JLO
6. David
7. Razor
8. BC
9. CBK
I don't know the rest from here

Dont take friendlies seriously
ive beaten smeesh in tourny before :p

David needs more OOS exp
Tyser is simply too good
BC has been placing bad lately

Big Burn

Smash Lord
not that i really care about brawl but how can david possibly be 6th... doesn't he win like every ffc center tourney with most of these people attending...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
This doesn't really make any sense. Mike and Mo have both won more tournaments than you, but you put yourself as 3rd place. Not to mention accomplishments at national/regional tournaments.
are you kidding?

ok i have held tourneys at my house like 3 times, won all of them, jokers i've gone to 5 times i believe now, you won once, and i've won 3-4 times.

Ok so i have 7 tourney wins if it really matters to Mo and mike that much i want them to count there tourney wins compared to mine. also can i ask you who has placed above them repeatedly in like the past 5-10 tourneys? yea, i'm pretty sure that i've beaten mike falco and mo lately.

ev 52 i had the toughest starting pool out of all of us (johns). Mo will tell you himself that i did and he even admitted to me that his pools weren't ridiculously tough or anything.

Start playing smash again and get your facts straight lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
not that i really care about brawl but how can david possibly be 6th... doesn't he win like every ffc center tourney with most of these people attending...
i've never attended one, and the last time he was at jokers i believe he placed something like 16th?

Tyser

Smash Champion
David should be 3rd. For NE/IA, Brawl are as follows (according to tournament placings not friendlies/money matches):

1 - Joker
2 - Smeesh
3 - David
4 - Tyser
5 - Blank

I dunno the rest. And Blank may or may not be ahead of me on that list. Nigga is gewd.

gantrain05

Smash Master
David should be 3rd. For NE/IA, Brawl are as follows (according to tournament placings not friendlies/money matches):

1 - Joker
2 - Smeesh
3 - David
4 - Tyser
5 - Blank

I dunno the rest. And Blank may or may not be ahead of me on that list. Nigga is gewd.
yeah, i'd agree with that, if its by tourney rankings, i suck in tourneys for some reason, its cuz im always switching chars lol. i never go with less than 4 dif chars, last time i think i did peach/olimar/fox/bowser/ness lol, im just gonna stick with peach and win the next one.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
lol im going to just jump on the bandwagon. THESE RANKINGS ARE KRUST!! LIQUID ANGER!!!
nah i think they're pretty accurate, but it would make things A LOT easier if we all went to the same tourney sometime soon. then i can finally take my rightful place at first.

Uli

Smash Champion
david is real good no doubt but he needs more exp against different chars
he did really bad at jokers >_>
thats why i put him there
he got 9th BTW at jokers

anyway everyone should quit biitchn and say WHY they should be higher

des moines needs to GTFO and go to out of state tournys

gantrain05

Smash Master
Well, you and Razor are the only cool kids. All those other Brawl folk are kinda queer.
hey now, joker is cool too, i know he likes brawl, but i guess he's decent at melee too, which im not lol. no worries, by next tourney i'll be slumping everyone in melee >.>

Tyser

Smash Champion
Joker has been cool for a long time. Im just talking about the new people who spawned from the shadows when Brawl came out.

Top Bottom