• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Jace08

Smash Lord
haha I love NE/IA

Tyser you should make little gym badges and give 'em out

and I'll see if our crew feels like traveling for teh tourney

resTy

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to put the effort into making a more legit picture, please do.
I only did this because I wanted to do something other than study for my exam tomorrow :')

Kuares

Pizza
If anyone wants to put the effort into making a more legit picture, please do.
I only did this because I wanted to do something other than study for my exam tomorrow :')
Hey, I can probably make something pretty legit if you could send me the original photo's. Been getting practising with these Santa hats you know.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Sakurai should realize in a world where the civilized have come to adopt video games as legit competition coming out with a new melee would eventually become huge.It would earn respect in the underground. This respect will evolve into popularity which equals profits. By making games like brawl all he's doing is using a characters fame to sell a game instead of using a the game's reputation

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yah he basically said that

Young kids who play smash>competitive melee smash scene.

Lets be real he's goin for the money, if i were him dam right i would. Plus he's making younger gamers more satisfied.

Halo- 4 head shots to kill somebody right?
CoD- 1 head shot

CoD has taken over fps console gaming.

Lets be real again, everyone likes a game that gives a reward for a smaller amount of effort.

This proves sakurai sucks for making a lazy game, as is everyone else.

Echo

Smash Champion
Pretty tight pic on the last page.
Killzone is the best FPS.
Let's have a freakin' tourney so I can get rid of this Rock Band set already. >_>

MaJiK

Smash Ace
im gonna have to work harder to be part of the elite four....... guest I have to start say yes every time dev asks me to stay up late playin smash

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Well tony you should be off from school now, so get to it.

Devons been playing pretty well with fox lately, taking alot more matches from david than in the past.

It seems like lately we haven't been playing too seriously, but thats ok cuz its still pretty fun, and my falcon/jiggs is getting better.

I wonder if anyone besides dms and NE will be at this. KC?

Top Bottom