• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
This is hardly a real tournament. We got DSM and Nebraska participating in it as usual. When other folk show up to these then it might be considered something somewhat realistic. In the meantime, its a gathering of friends taking other friends' money. Arent we just the coolest kids ever . . .

Its more then a smashfest but way less then a tourney.
Money is involved like tysah said
It would be the same thing if ya just went around mm everyone for $1 or $2
This exactly. Im glad me and a Yosh are on the same page.

EDIT: Why is Bolt still posting places? I dont understand. And gimme some serious johns that I use. I mean, if you wanna hear johns, JBM is youre guy. He'll claim that they arent johns, but instead reasons why he lost. In the end, a john is a john. I thought I was the dumbest person in Nebraska/Iowa but people are proving me wrong. Get ***** by my Doc tomorrow please
except JBM, that dude just knows how I play.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
So hostile.

Angry troll is angry.

And how am i going to get ***** by your doc tomorrow if you're not entering the tourneyz?! lulzzz

Srsly tyser, such an angry person. Get off the roids.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Im just typing stuff. Getting angry over meaningless people posting irrelavent information wouldnt make sense ehhh?

Also who said Im not going? You guys shouldnt believe the **** that I post. Half the time its either bull**** because Im bored or me posting hateful stuff because people will react to it giving me something to do for a second. Im seriously on the boards 95% of the time when Im on the internet. Responding to my trolling is just giving me more reason to antagonize you guys.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So it turns out that Im stuck babysittin until 3pm
and then there are car johns
anyone wanna pick me up at I80 and 84th at the mcdondons around 3 30?
... punch and pie

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Good shit to everyone. gonna do one of these since I rarely get to.

Joker - Dominated Brawl, as expected. Those were some good Pokemon battles too, especially that last one.

Blank - good shit using Sonic against Joker, though it might've cost you in the end I'm not sure, but it was close. Also good battle, if it weren't for Love's complaining on the Iowa board, that Suicune could've pooped me.

Tyser- Thanks for forfeiting and buying cheese balls and driving me home

Uli - Nice job dominating in Magic the Gathering. You should post some of those wifi friend codes right about now.

JBM - Thanks for hosting, location's too convenient to be true. I'll beat that Metaknight eventually

Schism - random smash moves work so well in teams. I'll use Marth next time

Smeesh - I hate that Peach. I have to be more patient like that first match. good shit

Yosh - Metaknight's a bitch, dont use him. good games still

My Pokemon - WAY TO GO!!!!!

Everyone else - good games, great seeing everyone.

I also got a Sharingan/Geass at this tourament............awesome

edit: People should stop using Metaknight. It's as bad as when Ichigo depends on his inner hollow to win his fights for him.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, shoutouts, I guess:

JBM - Good shit.

Smeesh - Good shit.

Dekline - Good shit.

Uli - Good shit.

Matt V - Good shit.

Yosh - Good shit.

Secks. - Good shit.

Majik - Good shit.

Joker - Good shit.

Razor -Good shit.

Schism - Good shit.

Blank - Good shit.

JLO - Good shit.

Bolt - Good shit.

Any human I forgot - Good shit.

I wont troll anymore for the next couple hours. Great games all.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
melee singles

tyser
jbm
dekline

melee doubles
rice and beans tyser joker
tyser quit ****ing johning jerry and jake
peaches and cream jlo and smeesh

brawl singles
jake
joker
blank

brawl doubles
tyser quit ****ing johning jake and jerry
ricce and beans tyser joker
little asain boys blank and uli.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I still get 3rd...
ill play dekline for it
then poop that samus
and have revenge over that fox

shout outs are for johners

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
I still get 3rd...
ill play dekline for it
then poop that samus
and have revenge over that fox

shout outs are for johners
Im just gonna put the results as you and Dekline getting 3rd. And me and BJM split the pot since we play all the time and ****. Dekline and me played our set as if it was Losers Finals since it pretty much was.

EDIT: Nah at the Samus part. I went ape**** crazy when I fired that.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
more like a **** bike with rust on the handlebars so you can't do ****.

but for realz, smeesh was pooping till you warmed up i thought you were dundy then you pulled out the mike nasty **** and that was too real.

Shoutouts

Jake Budden- Tons of fun man, wish we coulda played more brawl together. GGz in teams for both games i really enjoyed it. Perhaps next monthly you and i can team again!? i need to play more brawl you can bet that i will for sure be coming to jokers.

Joker- You are really something man. I really don't know how to fight a snake at your level at all i was kinda dissapointed you 3 stocked me but i can deal all i have room for is improvement right? i respect your brawl skills very much so and love watching your snake, keep improving because if i keep improving as i am you better watch out!

Blank- we didn't play any at all buddy and i'm sorry for that(other than teams brackets) . Like i said you trick people something awful all the time with kirby fsmash its too good. if you ever need help with melee i'm more than willing to give it to ya. also thanks for the situational brawl tips.

Scizm- you are a ******* and i hate you forever. not really but still **** you for being a spammy smash move ***** in brawl! g&w is too good.

NE- get ***** and get at me in melee dudes didn't even play marth! thanks for all the practice though appreciate it.

Des moines sorry i didn't get a chance to see you guys off i was hella tired.

my only complaint about this tourney is that i would like it to start sooner than it did not at 3 o clock so we can go out to eat and play more friendlies so everyone isn't so exhausted.

the next monthly i really don't know when it will be because we have gigabrawl third week of july then i have smym10 aug 1st my bday and i might be going down to arkansas to see my dad during early july.

if possible i might consider july 11th, or 18th just let me know what works best for everyone money wise and everything. sure wish i could go to genesis :(

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else like the newly edited first post? Because I dont. All in favor of going to Tyser's Monthly Smashfriend Tournaments? Im gonna start hosting.

Uli

Smash Champion
Official Results!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!1!

Brawl Dub Nubs:
1: Team tyser quit ****ing johning (razor JBM)
2: rice and beans (tyser joker)
3: ching chong (uli blank)
4: squirtle squirtle! (matt skizm)
5: Majikal Secks (majik secks.)
5: PEACHES AND CREAM!!! (Smeesh and Jennifer lopez)
7: JBM is sooo bad at poker (bolt juice)

Melee Dubs Nubs:
1: rice and beans (tyser joker)
2: Team tyser quit ****ing johning (razor JBM)
3: PEACHES AND CREAM!!! (Smeesh and Jennifer lopez)
4: JBM is sooo bad at poker (bolt juice)
5: Majikal Secks (majik secks.)
5: squirtle squirtle! (matt skizm)
7: ching chong (uli blank)

Brawl Singles:

1: Razor
1: Joker
3: Blanky
4: JLO
5: Smeesh
5: Schism
7: MushroomRing
7: ULi
9: Tyser
9: bolt
9: JBM
9: juce
13: Yosh
13: Majik
13: Secks.

Melee Singles:
1: Tyser
1: JBM
3: Yosh
3: Dekline
5: Majik
5: Smeesh
7: bolt
7: Schism
9: ULi
9: Blanky
9: juce
9: Secks.
13: JLO
13: Razor
13: Joker

Smout OUTS:
Tyser - you fucckingg faaaaaaggg <3
JBM - more like blow job man
Yosh - sorrryyyy, gg
Dekline - falco dittos are RETARDEDDDDDDDDD
Majik - where are u at!
Smeesh - we didnt have to play at all XD
bolt - you don't you silly child :3
Schism - fire up some magic again yo :3 i dont think we played brawl at all, oh well, good **** in melee
ULi - diiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks
Blanky - good **** in teams, idk how to vs you in brawl you seem to know everything ;_;
juce - nice to meeet yaa and you will never seee this
Secks. - gimme some more ciiiigggsss, but GG, quit being a donk and losing your license
JLO - dk is an *******, his arms are greater than my sword, ohh lawwwwd
Razor - your mk is beastly, wish i got in some more games but our tourny matchese were funzys
Joker - best snake in the midwest :O i dont think i got to paly you at all but it was fun talkin and stuff :D
Matt - poke NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Rankings have been edited.

1 JBM
2 Smeesh
3 Tyser
4 Dekline
5 Yosh
6 Secks.
7 Uli
7 Schism
9 Big Burn
10 Majik

Little twinks here and there. This is out of 7 tournaments so far. After the 10th tournament then these are final (to Tyser). LOL at Murnan still being up there despite his half year absence. Hes that amazing.

EDIT: JBM is guaranteed 1st even if he doesnt attend any of the last 3 tournaments.
Smeesh and Tyser are close in points. There is a 25 point gap currently.
Dekline can only achieve Top 3 if Smeesh or Tyser dont attend anymore tournaments.
Everyone else probably wont meet the Top 4 so long as the Top 4 keep attending.
Just a notice for those who care about my ranking
because I know more people than me care about it.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I never make any rankings. Meh

Short list of shoutouts cause I'm lazy.

JBM - eff you, give me more notice on drinking next time.

Tyser - I hate you. E-Bully to the extreme. I don't think we played melee hardly at all.

Razor - Kinda weird that you were friends with my bro and that I actually knew you. Small world, hope to see you around more often, even outside of smash.

Yosh - I dunno how I lost to your falco. That was random shiz. Thx for the cheezburgerz.

Dekline - fun friendlies as always. Intense matches as always during the bracket.

Uli - wtf. I am not a child foooo.

Joker - ur link made me scaredz.

Secks - good seeing you again. Mad props for stopping with the falco and playing G&W and whatnot.

1 more thing. WTF is smash DI JBM? And brawl people, you guys scare me and make me never want to play against any of you ever again. Especially Razor.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Smash DI is when you DI so hard that its ridick. Like when you see someone getting hit with a Fox U-Smash at around 140% and they hardly go no where. Or when you throw someone and they go YONDER. Its good to use but hard to do. And all the times JBM pointed out SDI, it wasnt SDI. He didnt know what he was talking about.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah I know what smash DI is, Dekline explained it to me during the tourney. I was just making fun of that donk JBM who sucks at poker. Thx tho tysa.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
for the record (not that it matters)
I beat matt in brawlol but gave him the win since I had to leave.
So technically I beat tysah as well. Get some!

btw whats the point difference between 4th and 5th
I wanna know how bad my absents cost this oh so important ranking

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Here is my secret ranking:

1 JBM 260
2 Smeesh 165
3 Tyser 140
4 Dekline 86
5 Yosh 64
6 Secks. 54
7 Uli 44
7 Schism 44
9 Big Burn 36
10 Majik 34
11 Captain Love 30
11 Echo 30
13 Ian 27
14 JLO 16
14 Bolt 16
14 Kudou 16
17 -BC- 15
18 MTKD 14
19 Razor 12
19 Blank 12
21 Mo 10
22 Fall 8
22 Bone 8
24 DV02 6
24 Nova 6
24 Juce 6
24 Neon 6
28 Twink 4
28 Joker 4
28 Kiwi 4
28 Mushroomring 4
28 CBK 4

I use a Circuit Style Points System which is bad for rankings such as these but you learn to live. I gave out the points of each individual so now you have to guess the points per placing :p And yeah, if you dont like it then you should have played better or went to tournies (This means you, you bitches who claim to have lives).

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
for the record (not that it matters)
I beat matt in brawlol but gave him the win since I had to leave.
So technically I beat tysah as well. Get some!

btw whats the point difference between 4th and 5th
I wanna know how bad my absents cost this oh so important ranking
I didn't actually beat anybody in the brawl tournament. You and Tyser let me continue anyway so thanks.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Smash DI is when you DI so hard that its ridick. Like when you see someone getting hit with a Fox U-Smash at around 140% and they hardly go no where. Or when you throw someone and they go YONDER. Its good to use but hard to do. And all the times JBM pointed out SDI, it wasnt SDI. He didnt know what he was talking about.
(My understanding of Smash DI)
When you DI with 1 or both sticks (C-stick) within 5 frames of being hit (could be wrong about frames) and then press another direction still within that 5 frame period, it drastically increases/reduces knockback. If you get 3 directions in that window it's quarter-circle DI, that's the "living tippers at 150% on yoshi's" DI.

Idk if anyone cares but I felt like posting it anyway

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You got a clip or something, Id be able to tell ya since I can explain any thing in melee.
people know I have this ability and if they dont, they underestimate me and think im bad at the game.

viva 5 guys and a yosh + murn + cue

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hey we got ne on the map back when smash was underground
crews were shocked when they heard that there were smeeshers in neb
and even more devastating when they lost to any of us

sigh* -_-

those were the good days

Echo

Smash Champion
HA! I'm above Ian!

and Tyser, I'm dissapointed that for how much you nerd, you dont know what Smash DI is.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
I know what SDI is, donk.

Watch this vid and there is a moment where JBM yells SDI when all that happens is an Uair that doesnt fully connect. Im going to start calling every single type of DI, SDI from now on just to be more annoying than I already am.

HA! I'm above Ian!
And youve only been to one tournament lol. Good shit!

Dekline42

Smash Ace
SDI is extremely extremely rare... I probably got like 3 or 4 that entire tourney... none of which involved an up-air...

Top Bottom