• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Race

Smash Lord
so . . can I drop by finally? haha

i'm really bad at melee, but I wanna learn, lolz I guess by watching all the good ppl

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Why are people choosing a smashfest over a tournament?? =\

And it's not like it's some random house tourney either...

Atlus8

Smash Master
yea i always wanted to come but i thought itd be mad awkward haha
You should come! Nothing could have been more awkard when we had over 20 randoms show up at Pats for Brawl . . . it was a black day at Pat's house . . .

Why are people choosing a smashfest over a tournament?? =\

And it's not like it's some random house tourney either...
I'm just broke as hell right now! Plus I wanna save up for Accent Core+ on PSP! That's like Melee on the go for me!

afsui

Smash Rookie
i really dont know much about how to be updated with stuff, so can you pm me telling me like background on how to be updated with stuff? thanks =]

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol the moment i came through the door my brother filled me on all of this. I will do the mm if pat is ok with it(i remember reading something about him not wanting to see it) and if p takes an iou cuz money is tight? Flaming roy did you plan on going falco or fox?
@ plan9 yo lets hop on some 3 rd strike and melty blood.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i really dont know much about how to be updated with stuff, so can you pm me telling me like background on how to be updated with stuff? thanks =]
this guy have 5 post but signed on 2007. Train him!

Also, this thread might be converted to NCT4 haha. We got the power to do it

festizzio

Smash Champion
sowwy pat i was gonna go but then me and my friend ended up going to a pokemon tournament at a friend's house

i won ^^

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
sowwy pat i was gonna go but then me and my friend ended up going to a pokemon tournament at a friend's house

i won ^^
I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!

I only have cards predating neo revelations methinks (when johto pokemon came out). lol

Do you guys have ygo 5ds wc 09?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
as a young boy i had the whole first set of pokemon cards
then i grew out of them and gave them to my little brother
who gave them away to my cousin from new hampshire
they were never seen again

Top Bottom