• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

MacD

Banned via Administration
Okay pats house friday and saturday festizzio bring four swords ill bring pso and nick will show up and we all play melee and w/e else is there
4 swords... do it, i wanna play, i didn't get to last time

Wow people, I don't even know if I have the house to myself.

Calm down.
well see, after like 2 pages of us asking if we can have it and you not answering... i think we just assumed yes

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Pat will say yes he disappointed us twice but not this time
@festizzio don't bomb johns imma terrorist for rubies lol
@ macd you'll love four swords its so fun helping and killing you friends and get rewarded for it

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Pat will say yes he disappointed us twice but not this time
@ macd you'll love four swords its so fun helping and killing you friends and get rewarded for it
idk man

it could happen i guess

but don't assume g

MacD

Banned via Administration
i know it's good game, i just never got to do the 4 player mode, that just makes it so much better, especially with gamers

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hey festizzio bring the tape i gotta watch those doubles set. Mushroom kingdom 2 ftw. Also would you be intrested in a duel? Oh ya i will play four swords with you guys but only if im red link.
@ macd hey lets peach ditto. I guess im going to bring her back out in singles more often. Gotta step it up for those peaches man.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
My eyes. They hurt. Also I might come this weekend if there's one.

I don't believe they're watching us.

Ninjaslouch

Smash Rookie
Fsho man we had some hella epic battles. I've been layin low for a bit, just getting a bit rusty so that people can maybe take some stocks off me or whatever. I'll def be at the next one of these though, whenever that happens to be

Ninjaslouch

Smash Rookie
Yeah dude I vanished in the night all Batman steez. My digits are (323) 829 5008. Hit me up man, I definitely need more people to smash with on a regular basis.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
You sure did vanish but didn't we do a match or two before you left last i remember we kept trading victories i ate a sub and you said im out but yeah man we need to smash some more where do you live

Ninjaslouch

Smash Rookie
Hahaha yeah for sure. I live in the Los Feliz/Hollywoodish region. Kind of hard to specifically pinpoint due primarily to my ****ing atrocious sense of direction, but I remember you saying we were fairly close?

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Yeah and how i would counter pick your falco with falco because you didn't like the match so i gave you training in the match up hey if you ever wanna smash just tell me the intersection and i'll be there by bus as long as its a reasonable distance/drive time by bus

Top Bottom