• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol slouch you have text on your phone? Look at my crew members that **** was fun. I remember how **** my crew was. we even gave festizzio an extra man and you guys still got *****.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I think this is the 1st time this thread's ever needed a bump... >_>

Anything goin on 2morrow that I should know about?

LoL, yeah that crew was ****. I wanna play w/Slouch again. He seriously suprrised me, being the 1st time I had ever seen the guy.

But yeah, Pat/Leon/Slouch? Who's doin what this weekend?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
When I wrote that, Brandon, it was 1 am. Obviously I meant Saturday you ninner twitty. So, any1 up in the 818 down to smash? Hit me up on AIM...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol now i see how nick got my aim. Oh and i see how slouch is online now but as usual man cant answer the phone lol. Then waffles is the horrible
on aim. I totaly love you guys.

Kira-

Smash Champion
gah couldn't make it

see you guys tomorrow

_
french bread, garlic, brie, sundried tomatoes, toasted

Top Bottom