• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Because there are ten thousand smash players in SoCal, and everyone wants to run tourneys.

Wtf, that should be a good thing, you guys should get organized about this!
Srsly, having to decide between 4+ tournaments a weekend is kinda annoying, especially when theres randomly weekends without a tourney.

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm new to smashboards, but definitely not to smash... I've been playing melee for years now and just recently got into Brawl... I live in northridge so pretty close to north hills. I haven't really read most of the thread so I was just curious on when you guys are havin another smashfest. I'd love to have some friendly battles with new faces :)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
LoL @ Joe. Why do you have to be so serious when you're mean? XD Scare all the kids away man, sheesh...

Anyway Ginger, welcome to Smashboards and to the community. Please don't take 99% of what you read on the threads in this region seriously, cuz pretty much every1's a ****. As a matter of fact, just pack your stuff up right now and move to the East Coast. It'll make you a lot better at Smash, trust me. But for real, just tell Pat (Noble) that you wanna come and for sure it'll be kool. He always likes seeing new faces around. He' just cool like that. :cool:

And a big lawl and Connor actually sounding angry. You sir, need to chill. You don't need any more greys on your head. Seriously though, that boggles my mind. It must be all the stress from tourneys 'n stuff. Ah well, you'll still be my little baby, even if you are grey and bald by the time you're 17. :lick:

Pre-UCLA sounds tight. I'll probly come over like super lates and then hang at UCLA for like an hour then have to work, as usual. Ah well, see every1 there...

embracethe12

Smash Lord
LoL @ Joe. Why do you have to be so serious when you're mean? XD Scare all the kids away man, sheesh...

Anyway Ginger, welcome to Smashboards and to the community. Please don't take 99% of what you read on the threads in this region seriously, cuz pretty much every1's a ****. As a matter of fact, just pack your stuff up right now and move to the East Coast. It'll make you a lot better at Smash, trust me. But for real, just tell Pat (Noble) that you wanna come and for sure it'll be kool. He always likes seeing new faces around. He' just cool like that. :cool:

And a big lawl and Connor actually sounding angry. You sir, need to chill. You don't need any more greys on your head. Seriously though, that boggles my mind. It must be all the stress from tourneys 'n stuff. Ah well, you'll still be my little baby, even if you are grey and bald by the time you're 17. :lick:

Pre-UCLA sounds tight. I'll probly come over like super lates and then hang at UCLA for like an hour then have to work, as usual. Ah well, see every1 there...
how quaint

festizzio

Smash Champion
****in what

smashboards tells me i need to wait 6 seconds to post then i wait and post again and it's a double post ftl

SamDvds

Smash Ace
ok so the smashfest is still on for tomorrow rite? what time can we start showing up?

Top Bottom