• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Celph

Smash Journeyman
She just doesn't like the noise levels(People screaming and cursing).
if some smashers can't smash quietly (sup oscar), then kick em the **** out

god**** loud smashing is annoying anyway. no you're not funny, no you're not amusing, no that wasn't "cool."

just chill

DJMirror

Smash Master
sadly only kira and cam drives alot =/ everyone else is busy except JDM and Zhu because they get rides from kira and cam

Me? i work full time =(

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
if some smashers can't smash quietly (sup oscar), then kick em the **** out

god**** loud smashing is annoying anyway. no you're not funny, no you're not amusing, no that wasn't "cool."

just chill
Couldn't have said it better myself.

festizzio

Smash Champion
festizzio What's Your Aim Screen Name?

And It's At 8:00 Pm When My Mother Leaves For Work The Whole Weekend.
< ---

edit: i also may be there tonight and stay all day tomorrow and stuff, because someone at work might actually take my shift tomorrow.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
ohhh man i'm in a really good mood for this. bringing tv + setup, even if ucla ****s me for venue fee.

btw festizzio. i see that you finished it :O
i'll be all over that **** when rei comes out

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i just called him n he said no ones there yet =\ so i guess im waiting for other ppl to show up before i leave my place

Top Bottom