• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
lol yea your weird spacing fooled me again. also wtf your AIM is lying to me it says you're at chipotle but you're posting.

ahh ****? =D

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i lost my original blue version
ive never gotten over it
my level 86 no rare candies venusaur
and my mewtwo i caught with an ultra ball
and my machop i caught with a master ball

LuCKy

Smash Master
i was finally going to pats. . after like iono how long lol n nobody goes. . . .u ****ers

n btw some weird **** is happenin to my fox lol brawl is ****in with him O.o

LuCKy

Smash Master
i didnt say i didnt like it xD

its nothin bad just im like playing different lol

you guys will see :] ****s ****in cool

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I don't come to these since I'm so **** concern if NOBLE can't allow but does, more people...aren't I such a nice guy?!, like him? *waits for Waluigi to say something*

Hay Patrick how many are allowed at your house per smashfest/tourny? How many of these guys use Fox/Falco/Marth/Sheik/Peach; I have to show them my moves...I already know you use Fox and we haven't had our match yet.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!! IS OVER 9000!!! Do you BELIEVE IN INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS/ALIENS??? HAVE YOU BEEN NEXT TO A ALIEN 10-15 FEET AWAY? MELEE!!!!!!!!2012 FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS TO REST...IN...PEACE...

MELEE G&W COMBO VID. for 2009!!! LOW TIERS don't exist thus MELEE GROWS. It's going to be EPIC, and glory be to us MELEE players, ha ha ha ha...ONE MORE FOR THE AGES!!! Piscis=Prophet>utilization of skill in trajectory of bacon/sausages & timing the 9!!!

our government/Illuminati/Masons have nothing to do with my or moms or Dr.Reeds encounter with extraterrestial beings...but in other cases it's possible that they do. -allusion-

Sleepy

Smash Ace
pat, you could talk to connor about scheduling some kind of medium for your tourney. Like instead of having a biweekly at his, have a tourney at yours (1X).

Top Bottom