• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

festizzio

Smash Champion
I dont mind driving if I can go. My car is fairly spacious and I have a wicked stereo. Hope you guys like going 90 :-D

I dont know why I keep saying it though I'm just getting myself excited for a letdown :( My work is a *****
tell them to go **** themselves. one of two things can happen:

1) they'll give you the day off, and we can go
2) they'll fire you, and we can go

win-win

bbb

Smash Champion
joe, festizzio, don't worry, I don't think we'll need jake to take his car even in a worst case scenario cuz I know I can definitely take mine, and brendan's been thinking about going I'm pretty sure so we should be fine

bbb

Smash Champion
I wasn't on aim cuz I went out and forgot to sign back on, also, also you don't have any friends, kinda like steven, go die

JDM

Smash Champion
Maybe for having that poll up on AiB voting if we should have bralw at your place.

Top Bottom