• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Noble-

Smash Ace
there isn't melee at winter gamefest

ughhh this is getting complicated

Oh really?

For some reason I thought MaNg0 wanted to do it.

Well if there isn't Melee at Winter Game Fest, then there really isn't a reason for me to hold a Tournament. The whole reason I wanted to host a tournament/smashfest was to raise money for me to go to Winter Game Fest to play Melee. But if you're correct, then there really isn't a reason for me to hold a tourney. I'll just hold a smashfest instead, free of charge of course.

I'll wait till I have confirmation from MaNg0 or AzNLep.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Edit: I should use quote's more LOL!

Miztik

Smash Master
if there is melee at winter game fest it'll probally just be friendlies

unless mango does go and gets enough setups to run his own melee tourney there (which last i heard he is planning on doing)

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Oh really?

For some reason I thought Mango wanted to do it.

Well if there isn't Melee at Winter Game Fest, then there really isn't a reason for me to hold a Tournament. The whole reason I wanted to host a tournament/smashfest was to raise money for me to go to Winter Game Fest to play Melee. But if you're correct then there really isn't a reason for me to hold a tourney. I'll just hold a smashfest instead, free of charge of course.

I'll wait till I have confirmation from MaNg0 or AzNLep.

Anyways, thanks for the info.
aznlep already said on the thread that there will be no melee, melee already has a triweekly in SD. He said this will be "brawl only".

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I would come, and maybe attend the tournament.
I do think people would be interested in attending a tournament per week. I know I am. I thought that was how it used to happen?

Edit: Oh wow, I took forever to post. So if you don't host a tourney, are you still having a smashfest?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I would come, and maybe attend the tournament.
I do think people would be interested in attending a tournament per week. I know I am. I thought that was how it used to happen?
yeah it did, I miss those days =/ If there's no melee at winter gamefest, I'll host one on the 17th still then.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
its really embarrassing when you mess up forum tech without knowing it and hit post. then you have to ninja edit it real fast and hope to god no one had perfect timing and quoted you

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
finally someone with sense

can't nobody say they take their melee seriously *coughkouryuucough* and then pick a smashfest over a tourny

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
finally someone with sense

can't nobody say they take their melee seriously *coughkouryuucough* and then pick a smashfest over a tourny
I assumed it was going to be a tourney. I don't take my Melee seriously, especially when compared to you...

"THAT'S CLUTCH MOTHERFUKERS! 3 STOCKS TO 1!"

joeplicate

Smash Master
I learned my lesson

bailing on the SD tournament which would've been great, going to pat's house where nobody came except hugQ who was going to the SD tourney anyway, mango coming hella late and playing dota the whole time

no thank you, imma get some money matches up in hur

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hopefully some people are still going to pat's, kinda miss going and playing with the 818 guys there. Maybe atlus/nes/j666/jopez will be there?

Maverick69

Smash Ace
I dont mind driving if I can go. My car is fairly spacious and I have a wicked stereo. Hope you guys like going 90 :-D

I dont know why I keep saying it though I'm just getting myself excited for a letdown :( My work is a *****

Top Bottom