• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
i dont understand anything phenom said.

also I want to go to one of these sooooo bad. Have one son cuz i found out even if i work its only 20 minutes from there so i could go after.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I need to go to one of these, but unfortunately I'm only staying here for 2 more weeks before I go back to college up in nor-cal.

above poster: wait until you meet him in real person.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been here in a while. Any smashfest plans? I got ever so slightly better.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
NeighborhoodP/Lovage: Telling from your posts above I can conclude both of you don't think I've had a alien encounter; I wouldn't either as yourselfs be bought into thinking of a truths of one who says she/he did.

PS:if you turn the year 2009 in the other way or just switch the 2 and 9 around; same thing, you get 9002!!! which is over 9000...
-every decade this is possible, go figure; it's nothing special...just of the imagination I thought that can be meaningful since it can relate with the census/myriad(us, and not the few of us).
-In other words you guys must have by now known and have seen; presumably I say, the video by BrawlPro "It's over 9000!!!" It's a Fox technical demonstration video.

horrible at Melee!!! no...I don't think so and others to...it isn't because I play a low tier character is it? Or because I don't SMASH with you guys is it?(I pine to join you guys).
---------

Persons who had encounters with INTERDIMENSIONAL beings from other worlds/Dimensions

Horoscope:piscis=Prophet; it's all in the imagination; they must've been induced to one simply because of those two words(in Latin/Spanish/english/Italian/French the words don't vary in there first letter)...I may relate to this by saying Nostradames, and Dr.Turi(has been next to 3 aliens, 1 of them being two inches from his face; FRANCE) are prophets...

---------
CLASS OF 2009!!! PREDICTING THE TRAJECTORY OF BACON/SAUSAGE AND NINE! because of IMAGINATION/LOGIC; my inspiration for my play panache!!! Respect the OLDSCHOOL ways...I've been playing since SSB64 but MELEE is the BEST SMASH game that will ever be created and has 1 life span which is weighed by us...THE MELEE COMMUNITY.

-Ultimately, don't ever make understatements about anybody; in this case me being "horrible at Melee".
-You should also not mess with the psychology of the community; even if you see a benefit from it or to the census, some might take it offensive(I am because I love this game and want to play more with the community but finding it less of an interest now because of the likes of you two.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT THE APOLOGETIC KIND...I can tell from posts from the past on threads...I'm willing to get 2POINTS if you guys blame me for extensive unrelated discussion but I thought it would to be cool to add this to my signiture since it relates to my G&W(EPIC).

bbb

Smash Champion
god ****, look at all that text

maybe someone wants to paraphrase that ****, too bad it's probably not even worth it

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
paraphrase:

you guys are haters, im going to type a lot of **** and sneak in some extra stuff and get away with it since no one will read this

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
NeighborhoodP/Lovage: Telling from your posts above I can conclude both of you don't think I've had a alien encounter; I wouldn't either as yourselfs be bought into thinking of a truths of one who says she/he did.

PS:if you turn the year 2009 in the other way or just switch the 2 and 9 around; same thing, you get 9002!!! which is over 9000...
-every decade this is possible, go figure; it's nothing special...just of the imagination I thought that can be meaningful since it can relate with the census/myriad(us, and not the few of us).
-In other words you guys must have by now known and have seen; presumably I say, the video by BrawlPro "It's over 9000!!!" It's a Fox technical demonstration video.

horrible at Melee!!! no...I don't think so and others to...it isn't because I play a low tier character is it? Or because I don't SMASH with you guys is it?(I pine to join you guys).
---------

Persons who had encounters with INTERDIMENSIONAL beings from other worlds/Dimensions

Horoscope:piscis=Prophet; it's all in the imagination; they must've been induced to one simply because of those two words(in Latin/Spanish/english/Italian/French the words don't vary in there first letter)...I may relate to this by saying Nostradames, and Dr.Turi(has been next to 3 aliens, 1 of them being two inches from his face; FRANCE) are prophets...

---------
CLASS OF 2009!!! PREDICTING THE TRAJECTORY OF BACON/SAUSAGE AND NINE! because of IMAGINATION/LOGIC; my inspiration for my play panache!!! Respect the OLDSCHOOL ways...I've been playing since SSB64 but MELEE is the BEST SMASH game that will ever be created and has 1 life span which is weighed by us...THE MELEE COMMUNITY.

-Ultimately, don't ever make understatements about anybody; in this case me being "horrible at Melee".
-You should also not mess with the psychology of the community; even if you see a benefit from it or to the census, some might take it offensive(I am because I love this game and want to play more with the community but finding it less of an interest now because of the likes of you two.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT THE APOLOGETIC KIND...I can tell from posts from the past on threads...I'm willing to get 2POINTS if you guys blame me for extensive unrelated discussion but I thought it would to be cool to add this to my signiture since it relates to my G&W(EPIC).
What the HELL are you talking about.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

---------

---------

THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE READING THIS THREAD ANYMORE

10caps

embracethe12

Smash Lord
for the record, i didn't read it
but then i thought
"i'm going to read it because i'm sure no one has and i want to know wtf this guy is saying"
i glanced at it for a second and saw all the punctuation crazyness like the capital letters and the parentheses and and exclamation points.
it was then that i realized, I will not read this post.

_
18 people when through the same procedure and had the same conclusion
22 people viewed the post but didn't reply
3 people actually read it
there were no animals harmed in this film.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
I actually read it. I think I just died.

edit: I've come to the conclusion that the phenom gets what he wants to say by finding a foreign website and putting it in a translator.

Miztik

Smash Master
Waffles (wow thats weird to say when im not talking to brandon aka homemade waffles)

LOL

but you actually read all of that...how bored are you?

JDM

Smash Champion
Zomg imma be the best GW like no one ever was. Tires don exit!!! Class of 09 is 0Va 9000!!!!¡!1111

Lovage

Smash Hero
its like he types up his post, uses freetranslate.com to cantonese, then icelandic and then back to english and then posts

embracethe12

Smash Lord
yes that's me.
I'm always in channel insane
and i think i play every hour of everyday

though it's still hard to get better at all

Top Bottom