• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NE should get better at brawl, april 25th wallingford ct

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lol im legit going to this one, the only reason why i didnt go to the smash sundays in because the turnout was like 9 people each time.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
All this talk of TeeVee...Yet everytime I've read him saying he'll show, he doesn't. -_-

Kevin, It's your call. Chances are that if I don't team with you I won't be doing doubles since nobody likes to partner with a random guy they've never heard of.
If I make it, chances are Riot won't be there, it's a hell of a trip for him I believe. Not really sure though.

Just, y'know, saying...

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm teaming with TeeVee at this one just to see what happens lmao. Sorry dothack, but I did tell TV I wanted to team with him at a tourny a while ago.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
lol im legit going to this one, the only reason why i didnt go to the smash sundays in because the turnout was like 9 people each time.
what about that 30 person turnout one at quinnipiac that you said you were going to? ^^

TeeVee

Smash Lord
what about that 30 person turnout one at quinnipiac that you said you were going to? ^^

It was a charity tournament with best buy gift cards as a prize but the big reason I didn't go was because I didn't have a partner.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
lul true, and since you and kevin are teaming i might actually play wifi so i don't lose my touch. :X

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Gayfi only helps for matchups. Otherwise, offline practice even against CPUs is the way to go.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
It was a charity tournament with best buy gift cards as a prize but the big reason I didn't go was because I didn't have a partner.
So your saying the following:

Earning a Best Buy giftcard is not worth it? You don't like video games, (this is a video game website...) movies, ipods, cds, televisions?

I've heard that you went to like one tournament....

Noodles thinks that you should be ranked on the CT Brawl PR but you've only gone to like one tournament. I've played you before and you're ROB is nice but it was no different than any other ROB I've faced. Start going to tournaments.

TeeVee

Smash Lord

Earning a Best Buy giftcard is not worth it? You don't like video games, (this is a video game website...) movies, ipods, cds, televisions?

Noodles thinks that you should be ranked on the CT Brawl PR but you've only gone to like one tournament. I've played you before and you're ROB is nice but it was no different than any other ROB I've faced. Start going to tournaments.
- I've went to 3, placed 2nd in my second one, came in first in doubles in my 3rd one (we beat ninjalinks team then icy and noodles who before that tourny, have never dropped a GAME)

- Like i said, the MAIN reason why I didn't attend the 30 person smash sunday one was because I didn't have a partner.

- You played me when I sucked (and this might sound like a john, but it's w/e)

- I'll go to tournies once CT starts hosting them.

- $5 MM next time we meet at a tourny or something? my rob/zss/diddy vs your anything

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
- I've went to 3, placed 2nd in my second one, came in first in doubles in my 3rd one (we beat ninjalinks team then icy and noodles who before that tourny, have never dropped a GAME)

- Like i said, the MAIN reason why I didn't attend the 30 person smash sunday one was because I didn't have a partner.

- You played me when I sucked (and this might sound like a john, but it's w/e)

- I'll go to tournies once CT starts hosting them.

- $5 MM next time we meet at a tourny or something? my rob/zss/diddy vs your anything
TeeVee, seriously. Not name drop beating NinjaLink in doubles like that. His partner was absouletly horrible and dropped the ball so hard in Winner's and Loser's Finals it's not even funny. I mean really.

Beating Icy and Noodles on the other hand was a big deal. Good stuff on that, definatly. But really, it's not like NL was teamed with D1, or something. IT WAS ME! Back when I was considerably worse, playing against a team that had me completely CP'd. AND I WAS TERRIBLE.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, that's fine. But after we should do a $20.00 money match in Melee. My Roy vs your anything.

You're a good player but where do you come off thinking you can give me that kind of an attitude? You're good at a tournament video game that eight year olds enter. Good Stuff. At Mass Madness out of 104 people I came in 15th and I hadn't played Brawl in months LOL. You're good online....cool. I'd much rather hangout with people and play this game rather than every two seconds run upstairs to get a friend code....run back downstairs play...and then repeat the same process a good 500 times.

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Yo, guess what? I'm actually taking off work to go to a Sat Tourney!!! Hopefully this time I wont be coughing my lungs up :) Me and POF are just going to **** in teams. It's going to happen. And noodles... you got a bullseye on you bro. It's just going to happen. You're going down. :) It's happening... no getting around it this time. If I get sick for this one I will flip! You need anything, or do you have it all? I'll bring a few of the regs from my stuff :) Whomever I can get a hold of. Yo, you need to get POF to drive your *** to my house some time for some games.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i've been having trouble getting a hold of mike so i think im gonna drive there later today if he doesn't pick up his phone, then i will know if i need setups or not, etc.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Ok, can we stop discussing stuff that doesn't pertain to the tournament in here? The only thing I did was ask for a partner, and then dothack goes on about how I don't follow through with tournaments. Then POF comes in here stating why he doesn't think I should be on the PRs, that my rob is average, and that brawl is a game for little kids.

Not once have I said I was better than ANYONE. I never said I should be on the PRs, and I never said I was going to get top 3 at anything. I never even said I was good at the game, so I don't know why this turned into a thread about me when we should be hyping it up to get a larger attendance than 15 people lmao

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...I wonder if Ether will be going to this one. If so, then I'll just team with him for this event. =/

noodles

Smash Champion
Yo, guess what? I'm actually taking off work to go to a Sat Tourney!!! Hopefully this time I wont be coughing my lungs up :) Me and POF are just going to **** in teams. It's going to happen. And noodles... you got a bullseye on you bro. It's just going to happen. You're going down. :) It's happening... no getting around it this time. If I get sick for this one I will flip! You need anything, or do you have it all? I'll bring a few of the regs from my stuff :) Whomever I can get a hold of. Yo, you need to get POF to drive your *** to my house some time for some games.
kk lol. i could play this weekend. you live close to my brother. i really want practice. tv, you should play with me this weekend too. i live really close to you

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Ok, can we stop discussing stuff that doesn't pertain to the tournament in here? The only thing I did was ask for a partner, and then dothack goes on about how I don't follow through with tournaments. Then POF comes in here stating why he doesn't think I should be on the PRs, that my rob is average, and that brawl is a game for little kids.

Not once have I said I was better than ANYONE. I never said I should be on the PRs, and I never said I was going to get top 3 at anything. I never even said I was good at the game, so I don't know why this turned into a thread about me when we should be hyping it up to get a larger attendance than 15 people lmao
you claimed you were going to come and beat us in multiple threads to multi tourney, aka the trash talking. =] but yes, i agree

TeeVee

Smash Lord
you claimed you were going to come and beat us in multiple threads to multi tourney, aka the trash talking. =] but yes, i agree

i added the "XD" though, that should show that i was joking :[

noodles

Smash Champion
doses the car from ct go anywhere within 30 minutes of me to get there? i really want to go

trademark0013

Smash Champion
You're a good player but where do you come off thinking you can give me that kind of an attitude?
cuz u were calling him out and being a jerk in this post :

if i have enuff monies, i'll enter to support you noodles :)

but this is the week after spoc so we'll see

noodles

Smash Champion
XD allrite. if anything you should come for friendlies, ill have a melee setup there. its not a brawl tournament without a melee setup.

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
So POF and I are going to just randomly come by and beat you all. It's going to be bad. Just want you all to mentally prepare for it. :)

Top Bottom