• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NE should get better at brawl, april 25th wallingford ct

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
kk lol. i could play this weekend. you live close to my brother. i really want practice.
Yo gg's yesterday. We should do it again some time. I'm telling you I'm gunning for you man. I hope Unzorn and I were good practice for you. I know it probably helped playing my secret weapon some:p No 1 expects that pick to be a good counter character >:) We really gotta get together for some more games more often :) Hopefully I'll get to play you a bit more b4 the tourney.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i've decided i'm going to main both olimar and another character, unsure of who yet. There are just some matchups I can't deal with as oli where a different character, i'm hoping, will be able to help. So, good luck! and hype it's 3 weeks away :X

oh and, guitar hero/rock band guitar money match anyone? i can bring my guitar and setup (xbox 360)

noodles

Smash Champion
Yo gg's yesterday. We should do it again some time. I'm telling you I'm gunning for you man. I hope Unzorn and I were good practice for you. I know it probably helped playing my secret weapon some:p No 1 expects that pick to be a good counter character >:) We really gotta get together for some more games more often :) Hopefully I'll get to play you a bit more b4 the tourney.
you guys got alot better. ill probably be in wallingford next weekend so we should play again

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Noodles can you set this up on aib plz. I can try to get more CTers to go this way.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hello everyone

I was planning to come to this tourny, does anyone know any public transit or another way to get to wallingford from Putnam, CT?

Edit: putnam is in north-east CT, about 5 min. from the MA border

noodles

Smash Champion
i might make this a mk banned. ill see if i can get a mod to put up a poll

Meccs

@Meccs_
My mom said if one of my other friends wants to go maybe she'll take us... (I only have my permit, or I'd def drive, since Wallingford's only about an hour from Colchester) I really want to go to a tourney :D I'll get massacred (I'm the best of people I've played offline, but you guys here, haha, I get wrecked) but I'm sure it would be fun anyways :D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
CT doesn't really have many MK mains anyway so no point in banning them.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Oh, and, I've never ben to a tourney before, so I gotta ask:
what do we do if we have custom controls? for instance, I use B-stick playing as Lucas.

noodles

Smash Champion
hopefully, depending on how many people go. if it looks like youd be able to make it in time ill try to enter you with a bye or something. icy and ace should help me seed brackets so i dont screw up :X

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
i might make this a mk banned. ill see if i can get a mod to put up a poll
Do it!! I'm so up for that. I totally hate how he's a secondary for like every good player. Why make a real counterpick char when you can just MK? It's what I do too, so I'm not calling out any1. Kinda ruins that fun aspect of brawl. You def should do it! My vote = ban.

So where were you this weekend. I played with POF a bit. Where were you?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
nah don't ban mk it would stop the few people who do use MK from going, and less attendance. NE's problem isn't mk it's snake! **** that mofo :-P

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Lots of kids back on the ban wagon I see. I requested to work an early shift so I'll be at the venue at 4 for singlesnhopefully. If people want to come over weds night to play all are welcome

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to play! I'm taking Noodles and Icy down in doubles. As long as my partner and I don't start fighting each other in the middle of a match... We've been doing that too much. Just lose track that the point is to win and not just beat up your teammate :)

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont think im entering this. im entering/winning your low tier event though

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
i dont think im entering this. im entering/winning your low tier event though
LOL winning?!?!!? You know I'm going to beat you with my char ;) don't tell any1 though. Only you, POF, and a few of my friends know how it is. Beat out your snake last time if I recall :) I'm wondering who you're going to play. I think it will be fun. Mind if I plug it on this forum?:chuckle:

IcyLight

Smash Lord
LOL winning?!?!!? You know I'm going to beat you with my char ;) don't tell any1 though. Only you, POF, and a few of my friends know how it is. Beat out your snake last time if I recall :) I'm wondering who you're going to play. I think it will be fun. Mind if I plug it on this forum?:chuckle:
beware the mario

noodles

Smash Champion
placing in ny means more than placing here. so it comes down to whether or not you wanna be recognized as someone who can **** outside of NE XD

Top Bottom