• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
5 bucks is too little, at least for me when it comes to you. all you do is talk **** but prove nothing, so you putting $5 on it doesn't mean much when it comes to your word
Reminds me of you, cept without the part with you bragging about how good you think you are.

let's do $20

i'll also talk to mango about rigging the bracket so we play in the first round of every tourny

just so your tourny placings will ALWAYS be horrible
Didn't we go over this already? 10$ unless if I'm loaded... then I'll push for 20$.

As far as rigging the brackets go, I earnestly couldn't care less... it's a free win on my part so do what you will.

sidefx

Smash Champion
ill bring a setup

edit: something is wrong with the boards.. cause i have it checked, and mango keeps it checked and i just checked on his account and mine too and its now showing and its ****ed

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i'll probbly stalk you kouryuu at mango juice so that if you're ever playing a match in bracket i'll be there so i can learn stuff

i'm getting better... but falco's **** me hard

VANS

Smash Ace
GROSS BOBACK!

that reminds me
i have a jigglypuff stuffed animal that i can turn inside out to become wigglytuff
its pretty cool =)

a rookie

Smash Ace
it wont be a champ combo tourney. It's a tourney for mango but I'm actually asking some1 else for all the stuff. The person is a secret though =p

long story short, this was something we agreed on for a while now, but never had the chance to do it. Now we can.

So yeah. For now melee for sure. There could be brawl if Mango or my secret partner wants it hehe

It would be in norwalk or cerritos, ca. It's gonna happen for sure though. I just need to get the confirmation on the venue.
Are you going to change the location at the top once you ensure the venue position then?
Because I'm still confused where it's going to be.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
****. the month of march is gunna **** my wallet soooo bad.

i got this tournament and then the next week after is my gf's prom, which is gunna be expensive too v_v

Kira-

Smash Champion
do i get

a discount

if a bring a

full setup?

<33

make sure if you get little ceasers that you ask them to put less sause on the pizzas. i swear to god that doing that makes the pizza 2938402394823 times better.

i get that **** all the time, and if i dont say that, the pizzas blow and are hella soggy and nasty, but with less sauce, that **** *****, and the cheese and everything is hella better
i will definitely try that next time, thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom