• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
seth i took drivers ed forever ago. i just havent gotten my permit cuz theres no point...i would have no money for a car and insurance. once I get a job I'll get my permit

and its fine keith lol, just do it whenever ur check comes in :p

snapp, it was whatever time i challenged u to the home loan morgage car insurance apartment lease social security # $50 mm. i was pissed lol.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I know you have gotten better and you have always been very techy so we will have some matches either in tourney or outside of it. I expect all close matches and some wins from you tho :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol, i don't blame you for not wanting to drive 4 hours there and 4 back to play melee at a brawl tournament

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
........I can come to this because melee starts later. hmmm won't end up doing it though probably.
come oooon dorsey, i've never seen you before and i need to see that dorsey combo!

I know you have gotten better and you have always been very techy so we will have some matches either in tourney or outside of it. I expect all close matches and some wins from you tho :)
all right, sounds cool, bro.

so stingers, will i be able to hitch a ride with whoever you're riding with, or what? lol, i'm sorry but i want to go to this really bad now. :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont have a ride...lol
i was already gonna ask if anyone picked me up if they wouldn't mind getting pp as well since ws is on the way from hickory to raleigh

so depends

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol, i don't blame you for not wanting to drive 4 hours there and 4 back to play melee at a brawl tournament
Yeah this times 10... Can't help but consider it though being that i am never even able to go to anything usually. To my knowledge Ace would be able to make it too, he works a half morning shift on saturday usually like me.

@stingers/twitch- we'll see i guess guys. Maybe if there's nothing going on saturday night. Looks like there will be more melee people at this brawl tournament.....hmm wish I kind of went to this one instead, no offense dj yours was fun :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey stock if you've ever wanted to hang out...friday would be good. then we could like ride to the tourney together omg then u could take me back on sunday and we could hang out some more :D

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i have never played IW. is it the same as B3?

i am now iffy on attendance

and, yes, its because of the flute

i officially cant read

i am coming to this ****

all i need to know is ride logistics

i really dont wanna do public trans again

Top Bottom