• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post.

There will be no tournament before Pound 4.

The venue will be unavailable on the 9th due to RA training. I am currently working on an alternative venue, and will post if this changes.

Jon?

Smash Champion
How come Talley won't work? Sullivan sounds fine since it's near our original venue, but I think Talley is bigger and the food court is just downstairs.

We will have a new thread made when we have a venue ready.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I put the stacks, on top of stacks, then stack those atop of other stacks, and when i'm done... I continue to put stacks on stacks. Then I stack it up.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
You should text ledger and ask him to do his venue thing. I'd do it myself, but my phone is on the fritz. Getting a new one later this week.

Foxy

Smash Master
You should text ledger and ask him to do his venue thing. I'd do it myself, but my phone is on the fritz. Getting a new one later this week.
i'll probably see him at school, and if i don't, i doubt we will need the venue very soon. the weeks are still packed for tournies.

Top Bottom