• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

lord karn

Smash Master
lol why Karn... we can talk about our mothers and listen to our favorite tunes.

alright well maybe i'll just do singles... unless BEHR/Moo/Theo/someone wants to team.
Because I don't like driving. @_@ The bus is nice. And the little tv is little.

null55

Smash Master
as long as we sit by each other and where the same outfit. i'll buy a beard and glasses.

DJRome

Smash Hero
brawl looks to be a pretty okay crowd :\ the more people that don't come though, the fewer other people will want to come. so if you want to guarantee a great turnout, you have to take the step to come out!

null55

Smash Master
god****, DJ tellin people crazy sociology ****, da ****in man yo.

lord karn

Smash Master
dj said it starts at 2:30, I think.

Also, the robertson comes to chapel hill on the half hour of every hour right?

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about picking up as the TO for this Biweekly alongside Ledgr and CT until Foxy comes back from his down time. We'll probably be able to get this Biweekly up and running the Saturday after Christmas break.

I'm guessing the same amount of people will still come due to subpar TO experience.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I still play Falco in singles as my main, so expect to see more lasers.

For the next two weeks, the school are taking exams. We come back for our next semester on the week after January, I think.

aldeon

Smash Rookie
I still play Falco in singles as my main, so expect to see more lasers.

For the next two weeks, the school is taking exams. We come back for our next semester on the week after January, I think.
We come back on the 11th.

l2organize

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Do you go to State? Who are you, bro?

I think we start classes on the 11th, but we can actually go back starting like the week before or something. What better to do with a week of free time then host a smash tourney...

Top Bottom