• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
SHE DID?????

I wanna meet that guy.

I wanna meet the guy who is Tristan's voice.

Also also, I have had many laughs. These guys are good.

DJRome

Smash Hero
gofg, it's pretty easy to use the bus system if you can't get a ride. triangle transit has a website

Jon?

Smash Champion
Any update on getting a new venue this weekend? If we wait til February, Omni will no longer be grounded.

*CT*

Smash Lord
don make me have sold out my soul for no reason. . . makie the brawlie at the dukie
I wasn't even considering entering Brawl doubles or singles this weekend to begin with. I was gonna call money johns, so if its not here, I probably wont go to the dukie, its as blunt as that. I'll be pretty burnt after my final that day too.

What are fee's going to be at Dukie? The ones on the OP in your thread? Is that gonna be the same for Brawl?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If you like Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged, then I also recommend Dragonball Z: Abridged and Naruto: Abridged. There's pretty much an Abridged for every anime, but these are the only ones worth mentioning.

The Ocean says yes

DJRome

Smash Hero
ur watching dbz from the start? good stuff. . . just ignore the charging bits though. . . it'll make ur watching 3x faster

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
... I just woke up. I'll stop by Sullivan before I head over to the library. I don't think there's much hope though, I don't see any reason why JUST Bragaw would reserve their lounge for studying purposes.

GofG

Smash Champion
lol guys i just realised

foxy JINXED THIS.

the name of the god**** tournament is "grounded", and what happened?

Top Bottom