• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i didnt know they could put mashups on the radio

shouldn't the record labels get mad about that or something

DJRome

Smash Hero
? dj's likely mixed it. plus if you have four sound sources you can simply make cue points for both acapellas and both instrumentals and just play them in sequence. it's pretty easy. there's not much to that one that stingers posted just has to be premeditated

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um lucas i dont think you understand, its both of the songs played together as one. if you get my drift. i'm not talking about how the beats are similar (almost identical lol) or anything

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i hope so. im going to be able to do doubles and singles so chea. if we tell mits and duo im sure they will come. how about stockfield and rocket?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
i hope so. im going to be able to do doubles and singles so chea. if we tell mits and duo im sure they will come. how about stockfield and rocket?
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, like 95% sure. And I will tell some of the Burlington smashers I hangout with and see if they want to come.
Counting me that's like 6 people.

GofG

Smash Champion
We should be spamming the airship thread that just got posted in atlantic south, instead of this thread, to get HYPE FOR AIRSHIP WOAMG.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
@DJ: You should enter Brawl then.
Jon, Melee people entering Brawl doesn't get Brawl people to enter Melee. Trust me, I tried for 6 months after I quit playing Brawl. Hell, I entered Brawl and Stongertron and HERB2 to try and convince Brawl people to enter Melee. It doesn't work. Brawl people aren't going to play and enter Melee unless they want to, and playing Brawl isn't a good way to convince them of this.

btw, Jon, you should enter Melee. I want Team Bomberman to be at full Melee force.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
@ JON? - Enter tourneys and play friendlies with people, that's how you get better. I'm sure you sucked at Brawl at some point, and that going to tourneys and getting the experience has made you better. Am I wrong?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ JON? - Enter tourneys and play friendlies with people, that's how you get better. I'm sure you sucked at Brawl at some point, and that going to tourneys and getting the experience has made you better. Am I wrong?
nah, in brawl u just gotta be smart, he's asian so he never really sucked, but he wasnt always as good as he is now. but this is not to tell him not to play, but yea, the whole " not being up to par with even the ****ty melee players in NC" is kinda demoralizing. (on my behalf btw, i dont know how jon is against melee people.)

null55

Smash Master
hard game for hard d1cks.

i mean it's aight if ur flacid.

u aint gettin off though. JOOHHHLLLLLL.

Top Bottom