• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
u can get one of each starter pokemon from red/blue sapphire ruby/ and of corse gold/ silver. but the others arent until u beat the elite four and go to kanto. im getting squirtle, because blastoise is a monster. and im getting that flaming bird thing.

DJRome

Smash Hero
uh, what games are offered? and perhaps 64 if people are interested? i could run that as well. . . but yeah. omni, u should aim me and discuss it

Jon?

Smash Champion
It should be Brawl/Melee. This will probably be at the same place as last time. I'll have to confirm that there are no other events happening this Saturday.

@Omni: Let's try to get this running as smoothly as possible. Meaning starting starting 1pm sharp, enforcing late penalties, etc. I don't want to stay up too late making sure people don't mess up the room lol.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Only reason it was in the smaller entrance room was because there was a group meeting in the larger room and they didn't leave til 1-2pm.

@Omni: Lame title is lame. Why do you come up with the boring titles? I came up with the last few names and you should consult these things with me!

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Wow Jon I didn't know that.

So yeah. Make it stay in the big room, too. Having two separate rooms made it too spread out over a very large venue.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Snapple: no worries, we're expecting this to just a small turnout, nothing too big.

@Keith: wait for gay Foxy.

Jon?

Smash Champion
You should email the file to yourself while your visiting Foxy attending to his every whim.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololol the title is awesome.
Keith pokemon update
croconaw- 18
alakazam- 17
Pidgeyotto-18
Magmar-16
Geodude-16
( my squad right before the fourth gym) and u can fight 8 gyms on johto, 8 gyms on kanto. plus elite 4. than u can rematch 8 gyms on kanto and johoto and elite four. thats a total of 34 times fighting bosses...
yea, this game is going to be epic.. .and im ****** nationals wit my garchomp

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
me, ncsu, seth, thats about it lol. but ncsu is like 8 people on there own

edit: now if they had posted last week, that there would be a tourney this weekend... yea buddy 30+

Top Bottom