• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" Results!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
speaking of hate....

probably gonna start uploading today. it'll start in a few hours so don't check my channel now or anything lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
^^^^^

okay I'm starting to upload

I wish you guys used nametags <.<

2 puffs vs stongers and jim first game yoshis

who are the puffs?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I would believe it

they spammed rest and trolled game 2 dreamland LOL

edit: green fox vs jim on dreamland game 1, directly follows the team set I just described

looks serious

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I uploaded a few videos before my doctor's appointment. You can find them at www.youtube.com/raphaelrobo

I'll be uploading more once I stop feeling sedated.
Still feeling sedated, so I doubt I'll get any more videos done tonight If I tried now, matches would be backwards and tons of weird stuff would be happening. I'm even struggling to right these sentences.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Ive recently been devoting all my time to working full time and getting better at smash bros.

Results to come.

Ive never actually focused on smash like this before.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
fixed the title

also chris I think you recorded vs eikelmann because I see ganon dittos and one has the "bl@k" tag. that'll be up in a bit.

snap if you wanna talk smash bros I'm always down =)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't think I was ever on that TV, so you shouldn't have any of me.

Were there any MMs on my setup that you want uploaded? If so, please give me the following info:
names, characters, stages (in order if possible), boX, and tags. the Tags the characters had are probably going to be the most important part in finding the matches.

PP, forget talking Smash Bros with him. Talk Beard/Kirby Bros with me. It's this really cool game. You have 24 Kirbys in them, and each one has a different style beard, and they fight Kirby dittos in order to determine who has the best beard.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've been lying down all afternoon (I don't want to try walking especially not down stairs). The problem is I have a laptop and netflix. I would be playing Tails of the Abyss, but I don't know how much I'll be able to remember tomorrow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Double posting to let everyone know all of my doubles sets I have are online!

www.youtube.com/user/DrPeepee1

I have:

-those Greensboro guys vs the kids early in bracket

-$Mike+Dop vs The Kids(winners AND losers[finals] sets!)

-And PP+Twitch vs The Kids Winners Finals

Whatever I have of singles is being uploaded overnight hopefully, and will include....

-Eikelmann vs Bl@ckchris Ganon dittos

-Eikelmann vs LoZR

-Dop vs my (Green) Falcon lol

-Twitch vs Esam losers bracket

-And Cam vs PP

Not sure when all of singles will be up but hopefully by sometime in the afternoon they'll all be uploaded. Hope you guys enjoy. =)

$mike

Smash Ace
Were there any MMs on my setup that you want uploaded? If so, please give me the following info:
names, characters, stages (in order if possible), boX, and tags. the Tags the characters had are probably going to be the most important part in finding the matches.
yeah, plz put up my money matches with twitch and eikelmann.

me vs twitch = falcon v fox, 5 games in total, 5th game was on fountain. as for tags, idk if twitch was using a tag but i'm pretty sure i was using "EA$Y". i think it happened closely after my tournament set with lozr

me vs eikelmann = falcon v ganon, 6 games total (3 money matches of bo3), i was using "EA$Y". happened closely after my mm with twitch

thanx

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
All of my videos did go up btw(me vs cam was old matches which I learned later lol).

Guess we can make a video thread when Raph finishes his uploads haha.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm working on mine at the moment. I'd probably be further along if I hadn't had to see the doctor and get sedated yesterday. I'd also be further along if Tales of The Abyss 3D hadn't just come out.

I intended to start by uploading $Mike and PP, but I've been flipping pages on the way there, and just uploading whatever I come across. Having tags made this time a lot easier, since the majority of matches have tags on them, and I don't have to guess at where each match should be in the 12 hour video. The only problem is when Smith played Taheem and the tags were left on for a long time after their match was done.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well they did a double or nothing and used the same tags I guess lol

also you should upload it as you find it and keep the best(latest) stuff for the end so that will have the most views and get your channel the most publicity which will get us all more exposure....imo.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I meant on the computer itself. Whoever was commentating that match left them there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think I saw any vs peach matches I didn't upload lol....

But I'm also pretty sure someone taped over an entire existing recording so that's probably what happened. <.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmmm....well I went through both tapes put in, in their entirety, and didn't see anything. I'm sorry dude I promise I'd upload it if I had it. =(

$mike

Smash Ace
=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

yeah it blows

you can only go tryhard so many times...

also what happened winner's finals? pp's peach?
loool <3 u zhu
i'm still upset we didn't play at that no johns back when i was living in NE

winners finals was me vs lozr. i won 3-1. winners semis was me vs pp's peach lol. that boy cray

:phone:

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Shouts <3
stingers- Thanks for hosting the tournament man I was looking forward to it since I saw the thread posted.
yay- LOL jelly boner.
Snap- Good seeing you again brother.
Moo- Missed you man <3 good talking to you again.
PeePee- Good seeing you again.
EMB- Thanks for transportation and taking me to my house so i could get all spiffied up
JMH- Thanks for not being here, again.
Jim- <3
Smith- I forgot to mm you, but by the looks of it yoo suk.
Taheemerfield- GOOD STUFF BEAT THAT SMITH TAIL
Ronzell- You were funny as always man good seeing you.
Esam- Lol I don't know if you remember me but I was the youngest one there.
Josh- I don't know what happened and I'm sorry for whatever but I overheard something about karn leaving early and you choosing like yay or someone to be your team partner which I don't necessarily agree with because if it kind of gyps the other team out of a game plan I'm guessing idk.
Lozr- Omg where do I even begin dood you are the greatest and you ****** everything makes me realize options in everything, thanks for sitting down for some friendlies the rare times we could find a set-up. None the less good games bro <3
Ba11ard- homo.
Tac- <33333333333333333333333333333333333
If I forgot someone which I probably did you won't care because I'm 13 and my opinions don't matter. I BETTER NOT GET STACKED TO THE CEILING OPPONENTS NEXT FFS
Oh and Koozy <3

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
loool <3 u zhu
i'm still upset we didn't play at that no johns back when i was living in NE

winners finals was me vs lozr. i won 3-1. winners semis was me vs pp's peach lol. that boy cray

:phone:
nice sig

YOU TELL EM

kinda sad about that tourny too. you had a lot of hype in your bracket matches, I wanted to play you after one of your wins but we never met =/

Top Bottom