• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" Results!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
smith isn't on the boards, but yeah, he's in greensboro/high point.

we really should play some time man. i don't think i really met or played you at ncsu (unless i'm mistaken, in which case, i apologize), but i have a decent idea of who you are. gonna make the walk down to friendly sooner than later.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
smith isn't on the boards, but yeah, he's in greensboro/high point.

we really should play some time man. i don't think i really met or played you at ncsu (unless i'm mistaken, in which case, i apologize), but i have a decent idea of who you are. gonna make the walk down to friendly sooner than later.
i'm down to play whenever, i saw you there but i was a little busy the times i saw you. i live off walker by new york pizza. i think you have my number so hit me up whenever if you don't lemme know and i'll send you a text or somethin

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
aight cool. you have a setup right? i live at tower village (right by the walgreens), so we're pretty close. i'll probably hit you up wednesday, and we can get some matches in.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
sounds good, me and some friends usually drink and play wednesdays. usually its ffa but i wanna do some 1v1 with you

are you going to that brawl at the beach thing?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
shouts:

stongers132- GOOD SHTUFF HOSTING BRO!!! ggs in teams in both games as well lol also I heard you ***** in singles I'm happy for ya =)

danny- man our combined meh salt LOL good stuff in marvel baby

esam- LMAOOOOOOO idk our interactions ****

craig- BIT def sad we didn't hang =(

zeldarox- ;)

scotty/steve- GGs in teams

mike- ***** SWAG

keef- gay swag

yay- effin yay man KNEW you'd be here swag

lucas- good seein you buddy I don't think we played but NEXT TIME DOE

corey- same as lucas

phoot- I like it when you argue about barges LMAOOOO

ace and dorsey- I didn't remember you guys looking so similar even though you are brothers hahaha. I am pretty sad I didn't say hey or play with either of you though but I feel like I was that way with everyone this tourney somehow =( If you come back again somehow I will try to do better haha. =)

moo- SO SORRY we didn't play I thought you were stayin longer than you did right after you left I was lookin for you stupidly lollll plz keep coming to stuff we will play <3

knorr- sick phone you got bro

david and monica- the jacket is on my desk upstairs and looks just fine! =)

malk- u dirty trickster =(

karn- I decided you're great at making fox reads(maybe in general idk we didn't play much) but horrible at capitalizing. you should talk to cac of the tuar about combos because he's great at verbalizing things in ways like that and he's working hard on combos atm so it could be productive.

jenny- didn't wanna interrupt your studying but I hope your test went well and I hope I can hang out with you and alex soon =)

robert- LOL where my money at noob u owe me

Jflo- I should've played you more you get Falco really well. I need dat ICs experience!!!

Josh- GGs at your place thanks for housing me.

Snap- I'm pretty sure we had a sick hug lol. Hope ur marth is workin out well.

Eikelmann- MAD MAD we didn't play fffffff SORRY! =(

Dop- GGs man and LMAO I'm never playing Peach in tournament again that was embarrassing. XD

Blackchrome- that name I just made up is funny lol

Cam- GGs man. Also I enjoyed car riders ROFL. Stay birdy.

$bit- trash talk my mario again and see what happens. also you did the mike laugh and I totally didn't point it out because I found out you always do it in the middle of a hilarious story I can't stop LMAO I hate you.

LoZR- Got ya money bit! GGs man hopefully your bird will be ready soon enough. =p

Thunda- Hahaha always love seein you man. Hope you had a good time and we will meet again soon enough. =)

smith- lost me $10 unexpectedly you butt =(

jim- NC ganon swag

twitch- ate 2 of my doughtnuts u suck hope you get constipated

me- get your junk together you could be much better guh

marth- I will crack your secrets you are too good

falco- welcome back to my life tomorrow/wednesday I have missed you

ncsu bits- you make me want to not enter brawl and you may succeed soon enough

swiss- you intrigue me

42 entrants- WOOOWOWOWOWWOWOOWWOWOWOOWOWO ****

knorr's phone- ****

delfino- who thought you were a good idea

salt packets- brought to you by traditional fighting game community

mott- ggs man they were fun also thanks for making me right about yay <3

robert and chapel hill noobs in the convenience store- the cashier hates you....thought you should know

touhou music I'm listening to- HARDCORE

commentary- I'm not going to listen to you

shoutouts- shoutouts

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, actually i'll be there. unfortunately my car is already full with other fighting game people in the area, but i'll definitely be going. i'm down with melee and some drinks. lookin forward to it.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
i'm still debating on going/if my friend goes i'll be there since i don't have a car

but yea, i'm super cereal about wednesday, gettin tired of beating dshep's doc with ness

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
Lol at being lumped as "robert's friends" and "robert and the chapel hill kids"
I placed higher than him.
from now on its MOSES and his merry band of chinese associates
getfuktup robert

shoutouts:
jeremy lin: for ****** the lakers and inspiring my name for the tourney
swiss: lol I made it to bracket... what a fluke
cam: for shouting me out and playing me all the time (*tear* we did it...*sniff*)
robert: jk bro haha you definitely **** me up all day errday
dop: this guy was just talking to his buddy as he was ****** me... demoralizing
twitch: thanks for some advice v fox... your spacing is dirty...
Ace: you definitely should have beat me. not sure what happened.
jk you got ***** ***** :awesome:
mophobia: I can't believe I suck so much v doc... imma get you next time
jflo: fun matches friday. the ics falcon matchup is funny.. get unrusty soon!
lozr: i didn't really get to play you... but your fox was sick as hell in teams

I wish I actually got to talking with and playing more of you
hopefully I'll come to more nc tourneys and show you guys whats good with :falconmelee:
and actually legitimately place well
UNCs gonna tap! :cool:

edit: oh and I apologize for getting there late... its all roberts fault
edit2: **** robert
edit3: jk robert i love you

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
chris i'd love to get some good ganon experience
i need work on that matchup
all i know is nair is supposed to stop everything
oh and shoutouts to you for breaking my shield in teams...:mad:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah lol. i wanted that c0ckblast kind of bad. when it missed i wasn't sure what to do lol. so i tried to utilt. silly teammates getting in the way.

uh yeah nair pretty much solves that matchup for ya. or you can just grab me whenever you want. both usually lead to pretty successful things. or you can just dashdance and wait for me to do....anything. and then nair/knee/grab me for doing things.

i'll show you the ways. keep coming to things, and we'll definitely cross paths.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
When will videos be uploaded? :bee:
I'll get to uploading whatever didn't get overwritten(lol people and their vcr inadequacy SERIOUSLY OMG IT'S 2012 GUYS) probably tomorrow or the day after.

:laugh:

i hate the nanneys, but somehow i love you guys at the same time
slasher said he thinks he can beat you

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'll start uploading videos in a few days, definitely before the end of the week. There's some technical stuff I won't bore you with that's stopping me from doing it sooner, but I know how to fix that for the next tournament.
I can say fairly accurately now that I'll be able to upload them starting Thursday night.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I think me and dop had a mm on a recording setup, but iunno if it was recording at the time tbh

We struck to battlefield and Aasem won
I countered yoshi's
He countered FD
And that was the set

Please tell me if you have it, Kevin

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
it never hurts to check. =p

I'll look at the tapes starting tomorrow I'm sure

one tape got recorded over because someone thought it'd be a good idea to push a finished tape back into the VCR, so I may or may not have it lol. we'll have to see.

ps mike only games 1 and 2 of our winners set are recorded. I legit forgot to hit record game 3 because I thought so much about whether to stay peach or not lmao

maybe one day you'll have a cam's puff to spam at me

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
there was a recorded teams match of double jiggz vs peach and ganondorf it was the dumbest match ever but still funny

edit: not sure who's vcr it was but it was stinger's team vs howard taft

$mike

Smash Ace
ps mike only games 1 and 2 of our winners set are recorded. I legit forgot to hit record game 3 because I thought so much about whether to stay peach or not lmao

maybe one day you'll have a cam's puff to spam at me
lmaooooooo you took a legit 5 minutes out of your day for that decision.

don't put them up if that's the case. though, i was gonna tell you not to anyway.

$mike

Smash Ace
i dunno why i did that whole "never before seen" thing with the footage for payday 1 lol... payday 2 is gonna be made of all youtube-existing footage

it might take another 5 years tho at this rate

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm glad you finally agreed with my joke ;)

also **** I didn't want anyone to see my peach thank goodness LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

I totally came in here to shoutout sub scorpion btw I remembered to do it watching youtube matches somehow.....

sub scorpion- I love your old school play and REALLY want to play you more. We should talk smash bros next time we are together. =) ggs at josh's

Top Bottom