• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Series 1 - "Fists Will Fly At This Location" [9/03/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well my **** is bigger.

You can't compete with that bro!

Plus I have the sexiest Marth on the planet

#Biwinning
***** it don't matter if you got a big *** **** if there ain't a cute-*** ***** riding that ****. Shut the **** up and stop sucking so bad.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
like twitch
but not really. kevin gets *****es eryday. he has to fight some of them off.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Does one of those include somebody getting me? I'M PAYING GAS MONEY AND MY COMPANY WHICH IS AMAZING!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Hey stingers you wanna walk to the venue together? I'll pay for gas money.

edit: paying for gas money awwww yeahhhhh

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Well, Danny & I are confirmed for housing JD's car on Friday night. We can't house any more people than that.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
Seems I'm at it again. Consider me confirmed for this... AND wearing a Pikachu costume the entire time. Partly to show people my main, partly just because Pikachu rocks, partly to show off the awesome costume. (And so I'll wash it, too.)

I have no idea how it'll work out... being a Pikachu and all... but I've gotta do it. For the love of Pikachu, and Pikachu fanatics everywhere =)

Just... Don't mess it up, and I won't kill you =P

Pika Power Forever!

PS: Before I forget, yes, I'm also bringing full setup. I'm too broke to pay the door fee AND Singles fee. xD

PPS: ESAM... I might be able to drive you too. Since you'll pay for gaaaas. No promises, though. Depends how far out of the way you are. I'm NOT going to get up earlier than 7:00 AM.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Omagawd that's far. **** that lol, I hope you don't drive that far out of the way to get me @_@

Foxy

Smash Master
posting results since i was there but home now

doubles, maybe 7 teams?
1. shady/kadaj

not sure of any other placings but other teams included
stingers/waldorf
rpsi/gq
h1n1/arch

singles, around 24 entrants iirc
1. Kadaj [marth/falco/?snake]
2. Stockfield [snake/rob]
3. Sakurai [metaknight/?wolf]
4. Waldorf [wario/lucas/?dk]
5. Stingers [rob/?diddy/?peach]
5. H1N1/Archibald [dedede/falco/ics]
7. Archibald/H1N1 [? didnt personally see any of his chars]
7. Gooie [falco/rob/?] (not positive on placing, might be 1 round off)

sakurai is an asian guy known as marly, played mk beating stingers and stock and making it to winners finals v craig, and taking game 1, but he ended up losing that 3-1 (close game 4) and all i saw versus stock was a last match, where he tried wolf v snake, but i assume he went meta first there

waldorf/scott went mostly wario and lucas, he said his dk was pretty off so he didnt play him much and it worked out lol, he beat stingers in losers quarters

stockfield played his snake and rob from the bit i saw, had a very clutch game 3 rob dair spike way off fd vs h1n1, last stock last match >160% both, was hype. then he came back from losing game 1 to waldorf in losers semis, and then he beat sakurai/marly in losers finals (who he had lost to in winners). lots of clutch play from him in his losers bracket streak

gooie/leo is a 'new' state player, in the past he has trained with waldorf mainly online, before either could attend tournaments much

The Surprisingly REALLY Successful Low Tier $1 Entry Tournament! (had 20+ entrants)

i didnt get to see grand finals end, but it was waldorf vs stingers (rematch of winners finals, which was a 5 game epicfest)
so here are results i remember

h1n1 and arch are flip-flopped in both events because they played each other for elimination from losers bracket in around the same rounds in both events at around the same time. they each won one set, i just dont remember which.

GFs. Stingers [ganondorf] (from winners)
GFs. Waldorf [lucas/mario] (from losers)
3. Danny [mario/bowser] (shady penguin)
4. Archibald/H1N1 [lucas/?]
5. Foxy [jigglypuff]
5. H1N1/Archibald [falcon]
7. Chaser ? [link]
7. Nima [bowser] (uncle)

i think danny lost early in winners but made a biiiiiig run back to losers finals like he always does
he slew every lucas he fought except waldorf who he lost to in winners and losers

i'm not sure if Chaser was the player's name but if not, then it was something similar sounding, he played a really nice link

massive edit: uncle beat omniostrich in a money match bowser v mk

Stockfield

Smash Champion
My match vs H1N1 was second game not third. And I never played Marly until Loser's Finals.

Everything else was pretty much correct.

Overall I'm happy with my performance here. Hopefully I can keep it up.

:phone:

Marly

Smash Journeyman
That wasn't me that you all brawled. It was my genetically engineered clone that only represents 1% of my Brawl skill. And the said clone was wearing a weighted clothing that decreased its Brawl skill level by 99%. It was also set to sandbag mode at its highest level. What up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom