• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCB Vids - 09/22/07 (feat. SS, Bob$ and Zhu)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
we only got the sets between me / ss / bob$ recorded. my friend's laptop's microphone port didn't work for some reason so there's no sound. also, the video is a tiny bit laggy at certain parts but it's still really easy to see what's going on. so before opening a match, slap on some music, get ready for some intense matches, and enjoy =]

Grand Finals

Bob$ (Doc) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon)
Bob$ (Doc) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 2
Bob$ (Doc) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 3

Losers Finals

Bob$ (Marth) vs Zhu (Falco)
Bob$ (Marth) vs Zhu (Falco) 2
Bob$ (Marth) vs Zhu (Falco) 3
Bob$ (Marth) vs Zhu (Falco) 4
Bob$ (Marth) vs Zhu (Falco) 5

Winners Finals

Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon)
Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 2
Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 3
Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 4
Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 5

Winners Semis

Bob$ (Doc) vs Zhu (Falco)
Bob$ (Fox) vs Zhu (Falco) 2

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
fixed Bob$ (Fox) vs Zhu (Falco) 2 and took out link for Zhu (Falco) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon) 2. me vs ss round 2 keeps failing to upload so i'll try again later. gotta do some hw first =[

EDIT: everything is up

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
Ah SS pwnage...always a good day when there are SS vids ^-^...if he combos slightly more consistently, he'll take away Darkrain's trademark!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Wow Zhu, you've gotten so good.... I remember those earlier videos when SS would utterly destroy you... and you took him to game five of the set. Good ****

And SS is truly unreal for winning so much with falcon.
there was one biweekly where we played in the finals. i beat him 3-2 in first set and he 3-0ed me second set (i came from losers so i lost)

the biweekly after that, I 2-1ed him in winners bracket and he 3-1ed me in losers finals.

none of those matches were recorded... but yea... it was a long and painful process to get used to ss.

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
I'll try and figure out what's wrong with my mic so we can have sound for the next one I go to. Though that may be a little worthless since the next one I can make would be in December :p.

Zoap

Smash Master
neighborhoodP: the set wasnt expanded becuz we were not quite sure if SCC is doing that rule or not.

D1

Banned via Administration
Thoroughly enjoyed all the sets...America is too good.

Nowadays...its hard for me to watch Japanese smash vids since American smashers are too good!

Anyhow propz to West Coast...and this is coming from an East Coast lover.

Peace

<3 SS's beautiful tech chases+combos+edgeguarding+speed overall. Isai would be proud.

<3 Zhu's Off the wall/air/what-have-you combos+pressure+punishing of missed techs+lasers like yayuhz! Forward would be proud.

<3 Bob$ versatility overall...I saw lots of tricks from alotta different pros incorporated in his Marth good sheezy even tho Zhu had it (Johnz). Nice Doc btw its still good to see you use that ***.

<3 WC <3

Top Bottom