• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Money Match thread: Hype in stacks!

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp, who are you looking to take for west? it seems like everyone is riding with you and ape is coming so i would like to make sure no one is missed or something like that to give west johns

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll be riding with Seven, Mike, and BEHR probably. If I can pull it off, then I'm going to get Twitch there too. West will have a much harder time without him.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp if i have a car by then i should be able to get mike and BEHR, freeing you up to get other westers if necessary. that depends on a few different factors.

either way, i have a ride there. i'm rolling with Dshep. idk if he's open to the idea of rolling all of greensboro there, but i'm not really much of a negotiator with stuff like that

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That definitely uncomplicates things, Chris. Thanks bro.

But yeah Ima **** Mike in them Falcon ditters. Woooooo tertiaries gettin off!!!

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
That definitely uncomplicates things, Chris. Thanks bro.

But yeah Ima **** Mike in them Falcon ditters. Woooooo tertiaries gettin off!!!
lol, you're NC's Mango. But my Falcon will.get.OFF. DK64 was a fluke.

And I'm not gonna ride with DShep even if he can take me. I just don't really know him. I'm weird with rides.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ill have to be with Mike.

My dad only lets me go if I go with him.

Sorry Chris and shep. ):

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha its fine, we were sort of planning on it only being us anyway. this was just a random idea to try to free up PP's car to get fellow westerners.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
look at $mike, trying to fund his efforts against dr peepee.

DO IT DJ.

yeah i just saw that we do have that MM scheduled. i'm kind of looking forward to it. i remember seeing the holes in your falco back at my first tournament, but being too lame/slow to hit you. but i'm sure your nonsheiks have gotten better, just like i have.

GofG

Smash Champion
yo stingers can we just forget the $5 luigi vs peach MM? I don't really play luigi anymore haha. I'll do whichever of my mains though.

also me VS mike $5 we decided on a while back... still haven't met though. my sheik vs his falcon.

also- Whoever else wants to MM in nc (not pp) lemme know and we'll see what we can work out.
i'll mm, need sheik practice

Top Bottom