• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Money Match thread: Hype in stacks!

$mike

Smash Ace
Pffft, Peach dittos? Sure. After all, my Peach did beat your Fox. ;) And a regular mm, yes. You decide on how much money we're putting up.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
twitch you must really have a lot of money. first you challenge me to a ganon ditto you're gonna lose, and then challenge a fellow greensboro native to TWO mm's, one of them a peach ditto?!?

your attempts to stack it up are impressive, but laughable. your wallet will come out a little lighter than when the tournament began.

hope you have a good allowance, kid :)

edit: STACK IT UP, TWITCH! just not against me. or my bro mike.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm trying to put "Bl@ckChris's trash talk" on the pr's. i'm freaking thrashing dj's sheik arguments, but there are other matchups it's not good at.

i just do what i can, bro. :)

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
twitch you must really have a lot of money. first you challenge me to a ganon ditto you're gonna lose, and then challenge a fellow greensboro native to TWO mm's, one of them a peach ditto?!?

your attempts to stack it up are impressive, but laughable. your wallet will come out a little lighter than when the tournament began.

hope you have a good allowance, kid :)

edit: STACK IT UP, TWITCH! just not against me. or my bro mike.
mostly, i'm just trying to play a whole lot of people because i don't want to get rusty over a long period of time since kevin is back to wake forest. they're also the only way i can get serious matches in with people other than tourney matches.

i'll make it back when i get 3rd in the tourney! :chuckle:
nah, not really
also all these mm's will be $1 so i won't lose THAT much.

Pffft, Peach dittos? Sure. After all, my Peach did beat your Fox. ;) And a regular mm, yes. You decide on how much money we're putting up.
i wasn't completely serious with the peach ditto mm...>_>

DJRome

Smash Hero
sorry chris, attendance is a problem. djsa is way more active than bctt (was gonna break the targets but. . .)

and with a bro like pp bringing home the bacon like glass in the middle east, it's no wonder boy wonder is so lavish

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*sigh* i'm feelin mad emo about like all my mm's lol. but in the end, i can't get better without getting ***** but...eh we'll see.

i've got such a long, long way to go...

edit: nvm i'll be ok. still wish i had more ganon ditto experience though, but eh, you win some, you lose some.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
No, no, no, Twitchy. Although Ganon and Luigi are both pimps (no bias whatsoever), The Dark Lord reigns supreme over the underrated green plumber.

Top Bottom