• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Love - Concord, NC's 8/25 Game Crazy tournament

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I'd be glad to fill your 4th Luigi spot. The rest of the guys can vouch for me. He's the one of the only characters I feel decent with anymore.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
C-strife how come i haven't played you yet, and you live in my town. Man hit me up on facebook or myspace. actually try my myspace first www.myspace.com/d_shep04 we need to play... i want to find out who the best smash player in g'boro is... i would say hit me up on aim... but im never on aim... maybe when college starts back.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
luigi is truly a beast in this game. Team luigi is set then

Who wants some seriously money matches yeahhhhz

our 4 me toshiba chocolate thunnda dr. chuk

Malk

Smash Champion
hey cstrife I'm moving into UNCG on Thursday call me up you have my number right?

and for the record I'm taking that spot you mentioned d-shep. That 'best in gboro' spot.

this is Malk on Lord Karn's account.

This tournament is gay.

There needs to be teams. this tournament is as gay as darkrai the pokemon.
Mourning Pirates need a discount for being awesome.
Prizes need to be determined now.
Pound rules suck, DK 64 is legal for teams
Pound rules suck, Onett is bannnnned

Charlotte sucks
NC love comes from Raleigh not Charlotte
gg cowboys

I have some more comments if you would like my advice
and you need my advice
ever since Munkey has left, tournaments have been a very dangerous place.
Have the cops on hand in case anyone's controller is stolen.
Make sure there is a bouncer in case of red marth.

just ask yourself
WWJD
What would the Mourning Pirates do?

And what exactly would we do?
We would just do it
like nike
nike talked to me the other night in a vision
they said
'just do it'
so just do it

do the chicken dance
dooo itttt
chicken *****
Such a Hater dude cause charlotte's that place might as well say charlotte's is the most known place in NC but anyway's u know i'ma be there

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
that's it... greensboro's gonna have to slug it out. you all will not be able to withstand the wrath of my kirby/pichu madness.

on topic, I hope to make it to this tournament.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Hope you don't mind adevertising on you thread Nick...just a reminder, most people who went to MPJ V or was it IV, know that the legendary toasty, myself (It's Ganon), and GUM are hosting a fest in SoVa this weekend (sat, sun, mon) here is the recap...

Fellow smashers...planning a tournament is hard work when you don't have confirmation on who is coming when...so if you plan to attend EPIC MADNESS VOL. III please PM either me or toasty to confirm that you are in fact coming, when you plan to show up, if you have a setup or tv. We plan to start playing (friendlies, mm's, etc...) at around 3 p.m.

Here is the toasty recap of what you will need...

I NEED CHAIRS, SETUPS, EXTENSION CORDS, AND POWER STRIPS [and possibly snacks?...only a FULL setup (TV/Cube/Smash) will take care of your venue fee]

BRING SLEEPING STUFF. DON'T EXPECT ME TO SUPPLY IT. [blanket/pillow/sleeping bag, that kinda thing]

VENUE FEE: $5 [lodging/food/drink]
Tourney Fees: $10
MLG Rules
Where:
819 Jamestown Crescent
Norfolk VA 23508
757 635 7806...or It's Ganon at 757 641 5388

What I need:
Chairs
Extension Cords
Power Strips
at LEAST 3 more TVs
3 Cubes/Wiis/copies of Smash
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COPIES OF SMASH WORK AND THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR TV TO INPUT MODE...we can't be havin those failures again.

so RSVP...ASAP.

so yeah, gonna be sat-mon...Team Richmond is confirmed +all of SoVa...so try and make it out if you can...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Hopefully, I'll be moved in a situated by then. and if I am, would someone be able to pick me up and drive me there?

Call me at (252)469-3764 if you're interested.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Nah, that's fine, Koorii.

And about how many people are we looking at so far? Kinda get a rough estimate...

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Who you can expect so far:

Hosts:
TOASTY
IT'S GANON
GUM

Out-of-SoVa:
Tope
Nelo
Doll
Cyrain
Israfel
Savedge
GEOOOOOSSSSS
"possibly a female"

SoVa:
Ether
KitsuneKing
MaSHi
ndn
BLKG
WTF?
Mid-tier
Phil
KingOfTheRoad
It's Ganon's Brother and friend
Slash Talon
SchoolieDee
Linkomac
Eno
O-NO
BlackheartLee
*The Doug

list to be updated...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
this is Malk on Lord Karn's account.

This tournament is gay.

There needs to be teams. this tournament is as gay as darkrai the pokemon.
Mourning Pirates need a discount for being awesome.
Prizes need to be determined now.
Pound rules suck, DK 64 is legal for teams
Pound rules suck, Onett is bannnnned

Charlotte sucks
NC love comes from Raleigh not Charlotte
gg cowboys

I have some more comments if you would like my advice
and you need my advice
ever since Munkey has left, tournaments have been a very dangerous place.
Have the cops on hand in case anyone's controller is stolen.
Make sure there is a bouncer in case of red marth.

just ask yourself
WWJD
What would the Mourning Pirates do?

And what exactly would we do?
We would just do it
like nike
nike talked to me the other night in a vision
they said
'just do it'
so just do it

do the chicken dance
dooo itttt
chicken *****
Malk, I love you for this. Also, I want to see that shout out that knorr was talking about. It said my name in it somewhere so I gotta see. Thanks.

ps- I'm coming

pps- I want to 5 dollar money match the kid that said he should be number ten over richard ont he power rankings.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Hey Nick,
Don't you think this is an awful lot of people to squeeze into that Gamecrazy? It's usually pretty stuffy when we only have, like 12...

How are you gonna pull this off?

Malk

Smash Champion
I didn't bring my car to Greensboro Jay. I might carpool with you if you have a spot open, and I'm free. I think I'm seeing my kinda girlfriend from DC at the beach. Girls>Smash

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Girls>smash indeed. If you're free I can get my car (my parents live in greensboro). Just let me know. I'm trying to get slimjim to come

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Girls that play Smash > Girls > Smash. ...I'm looking at YOU, RTF...

And I got a few plans, Chukaroni. If this turns out to be successful, I'll move some of the racks around or even see if Mike can set up a table for more televisions. If that's not possible, we may move it outside under a canopy or something. The wheels are turning, I'mma try to make it comfortable and fun for everyone.

And no offense to Richard, but people BENEATH him on the PRs can three-to-four stock him easily on a regular basis. Like, I can give him trouble. If not taken off, he should be bumped down, considering apparently no one's seen him around lately.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
And no offense to Richard, but people BENEATH him on the PRs can three-to-four stock him easily on a regular basis. Like, I can give him trouble. If not taken off, he should be bumped down, considering apparently no one's seen him around lately.

i can't...take me off the rankings yeaaaaa?

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I trust your leadership capabilities, Nick, and I'm highly looking forward to the gathering o' Smash. I'm totally contemplating bringing a chair to at least set up outside to sit on whenever the notion strikes me. I swear that floor is the hardest material I've ever stood on. My feet and knees especially ache after hanging around for 2-3 hours.

Or maybe I'm just old. I HAVE counted 3 gray hairs on me already...which is just silly. I weep for the future.

And Lu, we have to keep you on the list because every PR needs a Bowser, and well, you fit the bill buddy.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
me and ali did tournament style right before i left, so i picked fox vs his falcon, and beat him =P. But ali is still to good

Top Bottom