• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Karn's got a point. Halo is just . . . the new guy, the fad. Smash is forever and a day! :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Word, and responding to Pac, anyone live close to Shelby, you know that unkown out of the way town? If there is anyone in a close city, that will do as well.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
You wanna play the best, ygo will put you to the test. come on down east and smash and we can chill all at the same time

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yup. With the beating I get from LoZR daily, I would think I'd be getting better. If anything, coming down this way, you'll never stop laughing. :laugh:

Laughing is a tactical, strategical PROcess that needs to be well thought out and executed in a delicate mann0r.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
You know what else doesn't make sense?

Why dems Roytards aren't on the friggin' NC Locater list.

Like it'd ever get updated, anyway.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I nominate someone who frequents here. XD

Also, Pac, after this 10/20 tourney (which you should totally attend, btw), you should get to fixin that power ranking. XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Randomfalco/BeanFuel.jpg

Did I do it right now, Pac?

Malk

Smash Champion
I could very well get with Pac and make a real power rankings
but

first explain, in a paragraph form like the introduction, why we should actually want one

shush and be happy that you're on it for now!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
we need an actual power rankings so that people won't look at it and see my name. I would much rather not be recognized for something that I can't actually do. Also, these power rankings contain too many inside jokes that aren't really inside. Not only that, but Zio isn't on them, wtf?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I'm free tuesday and wednesday if anyone wants to hang out and smash. ^_^

[edit] I think I already know the answer to this but who's going to the polysics concert next month?

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
This just in:

Ali and I are now engaged and plan to live a wonderful life together full of smash and sex.

*We might be moving in together

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy FU*K YEAH! All week off from college. I don't know why, but I ain't complaining. I need a dose of smash to cover the week I have off. LOZR, can you 4 stock me for 14 battles again, PLEASE!?!

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
LOZR is too ****n good! He took Fastliketree out of the tourney at MGC in dallas,tx + anther +etc... But I think he might be one of the best CFs in the country. I'm not joking. he beat FLTs fox and marth with CF.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was taken October of last year. I think he was good back then too, but in my old age, I can barely remember.

Top Bottom