• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
@pp's list

I don't know if Cam played Stingers at Asheboro this weekend, but I would think he's better. FYI, Cam beat Nebs in tourney.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*cough* better than BEHR *cough*

jk.

sorta.

only slasher king knows.

edit: well he doesn't know how good BEHR is right now. but he's the only one who knows how good i've gotten over the last 3 weeks...eh, i'm ok with being underrated (or even properly rated, who knows) for now. i'll show what i've got when i get to the venue on the 23rd.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
CRAP

I forgot about you, Chris.

I really have no idea how good you are, so just show up and play some of these people and I'll talk it over with you/them and see what happens.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL Chris can take my spot if he wants it doesn't matter to me.

I only care about City Crews.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. i'm getting better so fast its really hard to tell.

once i beat you in ganon dittos, you'll have a vague idea of how good i am, but itll be over so fast that you won't really know what hit you, so you'll need more data.

edit: BEHR, do you think raleigh is gonna man up and take us on? i hope so. gboro will unleash the **** if they do. and as far as the spots go, if its 6 v 6 or 7 v 7, i doubt either of us will crack that list, so its a little trivial haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not trivial, Chris. If Travis decides not to go, then Ali/Boss Hog can't go, which frees up a lot of space(one of the reasons why I wanted a smaller crew battle in the first place), so you could still get on it.

Edit: Winston-Salem should enter city crews and beat you sissies senseless. Me, Seven, Rawfuls, Cameron(most hyped player at Asheboro btw).....fudge we ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Goku looks so silly in it. XD

East, you guys be losin.

I've given up on getting anything done with numbers/etc in this thread besides trash talk until pound is over.

East sucks.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
It's not trivial, Chris. If Travis decides not to go, then Ali/Boss Hog can't go, which frees up a lot of space(one of the reasons why I wanted a smaller crew battle in the first place), so you could still get on it.

Edit: Winston-Salem should enter city crews and beat you sissies senseless. Me, Seven, Rawfuls, Cameron(most hyped player at Asheboro btw).....fudge we ****.
lol too good =p plus we'd get nebs who provided he decides he wants to start playing again would make for a solid crew... also provided i continue to keep playing again >.> kevin hurry up and get here so i can learn how to play fox properly

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol too good =p plus we'd get nebs who provided he decides he wants to start playing again would make for a solid crew... also provided i continue to keep playing again >.> kevin hurry up and get here so i can learn how to play fox properly
Don't quit on me!!!!! I'll play with you when I get back before Pound, I promise.

I'll show/tell you Fox things.

@Ace: West is gonna break the stick over its knee.

Top Bottom