• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Villian. I love the banned for 2 many stacks! But you should know that there is no physical way you can stack it up too much. PP could have JV 5'd Lucky and that still would not have been stacking it up enough.

And just a fun joke. Your mom is so fat, she had to be baptized at seaworld!

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
There are plenty of advantages to being black,
1. Women automatically want to ****. especially once those preppy white girls go off to college and they fathers aren't there to tell them who not to date. (eazy pickens)
2. the ability to play Football and basketball are in our bloodstream.
3. When we go to spanish country's the women try to **** us
4. In japan since we are so rarely seen, the women try to **** us. and we will never be called a gaijin( white devil)

but lets stop all this nonsense about race, and lets talk about the scape goat of the human community.... Jews.
hitler! go kill yourself scrub.

macd, make love to me
oh sure, don't ask ME.

This thread is so **** lol.

-pp
naw...this is totally smith saying this.

fucin bnubs
i have waited so long to see you type that...:(

pp you were $andbagging $ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. dont even give me that
why do you do that $ in substitution for your s'es even though you have no $?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did he just use a fan club on facebook, of all places, to try to prove a point?

:(

You're not even trying.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Did he just use a fan club on facebook, of all places, to try to prove a point?

:(

You're not even trying.
Inorite?!?! Especially considering when I joined in 2005, there weren't people like, well, this...

thats a social network, that over half this country uses.... the people have spoken.
*Raises flame shield*

ZIO, I just love you avvy. Where'd you get it from?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean, people tend to prefer the easier option.

Why do you think prostitution is a business?

In regards to me avatar -

Yes, I made my avatar using the SNES image as a reference. A vector image.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aye?

If anyone is interested, I can try to make vectors of the other Starfox characters. It takes a whole lot of time, though, so I can't promise it in a timely manner.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So apparently, Bill and Knorr have already gotten into some ordeal. Bill is currently calling the cops.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Doesn't seem like anything more than them not talking to eachother is happening.

Also, CATFISH STEPPIN IT UP!

Handorin

Smash Hero
PP STACKIN IT UP.

Good job, PP. I'm glad someone stepped up and showed the community Jiggs isn't unbeatable.

Vilt

Smash Lord
thats a social network, that over half this country uses.... the people have spoken.
If brawl gets the kind of crowd excitement like melee did last night. I'll give it more respect. I do respect the game but the crowd reactions when people play melee are just too good.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
what an accomplishment kevin. he's probably the hardest person to beat in the world currently, all match-ups considered. you're a beast.

enjoyed listening to cam, yay pretending his link has any remote chance against my ness,, snapple(i think? you're pretty funny), ocean, lucas, behr pretending to be high, and dogy on livestream.

good **** to mike and lozr on their placings as well as pp, i'd like to see how the rest of NC did.

good luck in brawl today everyone(don't dash you might trip)

Top Bottom