• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Prog told me it was bo3 until finals

they just never said grand finals LOL even prog was surprised in commentary for that set if you listen

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its funny cause the smash community (Juan Lannister included) want to go back to Evo so bad that were not gonna say anything about it. were just gonna hold it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
this is the best ruleset we ever had at evo

it was a time restraint thing more than anything else iirc. not that much to worry about imo they listened to us well aside from that this time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I dunno, smashers have a tendency to be whiny-ass ******* when they think they can get something they want about it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
fortunately hungrybox is about as far away from a whiny ass ***** as it gets

i'm in town starting thursday but i'm busy until monday. someone in gboro with an extra controller should play me

big sleep

չչչ
questioning your expertise on how far away one can get from being a whiny ass *****...

not that he's not quite sportsmanlike, which is your point, but you're so extreme with it that it sounds like you're kidding.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i suppose it wasn't very clear that i was serious LOL, point taken

hungrybox is fortunately a cool dude when it comes to not whining and so are the rest of the people in top 8 (who were the only ones who could be affected) save maybe m2k

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm not even really talking about Hbox; he took a whole lot better than I would expect someone in his position to take it. I'm talking about the community as a whole. There are people who like to take it personally when they perceive top players to have been screwed over, even as the top players shrug stuff off.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you...are in a tough spot. too far north for wilmington, too far east for raleigh. but if you're willing to travel, maybe lozr in rocky mount is your best bet? i really don't know lol nobody we know is really out there :(

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
yeah, I just noticed most people are around the raleigh and sorrounding areas, thats damn far, but I would be willing to drive once in a while, since I got a lot of time in my hands now during the weekends, the think is a gotta get a car also, I just got here to this area.

also, I noticed you mentioned wilmington, whos in wilmington?

holy **** it's smash daddy
somebody recognizes me?

vZakat

Half Genie
I hate that there's like no activity around here anymore. I'm gonna start spamming around here to try and get something going.

Top Bottom