• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
The man at the desk was a chunky one. A piece of cheese from his pizza drooped from his lips. He looked as if he was eating in a rush.

" Can i help you, sir?" he asked.
" I'm looking for a girl." I responded, reaching in the side pocket of my denim jeans. The girl in the picture was named sally. She was a beautiful red head with hazel eyes that sparkled like emeralds.

The man took a quick look, still munching on a slice of cheese pizza.
" Can't say that i have seen her before." he said. His voice had shivers trail behind it.
It was just my luck. This was the third lead that had failed me.
I could not shake the feeling that something was off with this guy. He was speaking just a little too fast. He also seemed to be eating just a little too fast.
" You in a rush?" I asked.

The abrupt smell of thick smoke quickly drowned out the man's stench, covering the room. I glanced around to see if anything may have been burning.
My eyes met the mans once more. He was frozen with fear.
As the scent thickened, my memory of that terrible day began to kick in. This smoke was not normal... i know this type of smoke... He's here. But how? I made sure to cover my tracks..
*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Creeping heavy footsteps echoed through the dim hallway behind me.

".... Zeru Barton." The familiar deep voice calls to me. " It has been a long time..."

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
can anyone be a writer now or are all smash people just good at writing scenario's randomly...
Anyone can write if they have a good imagination and know how to portray it well on paper. But lol that was just something stupid i thought of in my head at the moment lol.

I was thinking about writing like two pages worth of it, including alot of smashers, but my ADD kicked in and prevented me from doing it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

DJRome

Smash Hero
i remember when freshman year people would always come into the common rooms and play their random improvs

i liked the jazzy ones the best

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
to zanarkand is the reason I started trying to play piano by ear.

still can't do it. I would need the sheet music, and to learn how to read said sheet music.

however, I can play the music that comes on later in the game when you're inside sin.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I love you. I am not kidding in the slightest way. I love you more than anyone else at the moment. I wish to cuddle with you and hold you close and just let you know how much you mean to me. I will massage your feet while you complain about the day for all I care. But all of this is just because you introduced me to this website. And for that ph00t... I truly do love you.

For now ;)

vZakat

Half Genie
So did everyone forget when chris posted this like months ago? And I never liked to zanarkand that much either. And it's not that hard to play. Y'all need to learn how to read sheet music. >_>

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
So did everyone forget when chris posted this like months ago? And I never liked to zanarkand that much either. And it's not that hard to play. Y'all need to learn how to read sheet music. >_>
guess it wasn't that memorable lol.

but i may start playing again. i might even learn sheet music one day...maybe...

Top Bottom