• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I read the entire HLS full post.

It also finally also dawned on me what Hook, line and sinker had to do with anything and I loool'd.

Also, my new Sig is too good. I found it somewhere and made some necessary modifications.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
It took me forever to find that, Kevin. You have a lot of groups listed, and I was all like "HLS? What?" until I looked at Josh's and he only had one group. Good read. I'll finish the rest later when I don't have so many assignments to do.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Moving to NC

Hi all!

I'm a Melee player (no Brawl) and a Sheik main. I started in Ohio, spent the last year in Wisconsin, but this weekend I'm moving down to the Greenville area.
Looking forward to meeting everyone, exarch has said great things about this community.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hi all!

I'm a Melee player (no Brawl) and a Sheik main. I started in Ohio, spent the last year in Wisconsin, but this weekend I'm moving down to the Greenville area.
Looking forward to meeting everyone, exarch has said great things about this community.
These will be your boys to call:

Bden: 704 302 7230
Mike/KSK: 919 332 2070

Welcome to NC, son.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hi all!

Wellll, you're like forever from me lol, but I'll see you at tourneys man!

Welcome to NC! =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
1.5 hours is when he is getting to my house >.> I dont know if he intends on posting from here or what. really it'll be around 530 since he left at 4 though.

Top Bottom