• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

j00t

Smash Champion
Like I'm seriously blown away. I thought NC was melee only

Do people scream "STACK IT UP" at NC Brawl tournaments?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some of them plays that game like some people in the world still play E.T for the atari.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Like I'm seriously blown away. I thought NC was melee only

Do people scream "STACK IT UP" at NC Brawl tournaments?
yeah we stack it up regardless, thats just how NC works. and honestly, our melee scene is more popular than our brawls (cause of pp, lozr), but brawl always has bigger turnouts.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Alabama is mostly a Brawl state, and I think the only people who actually play Melee anymore are in Birmingham (walking distance of my house ^^) and Huntsville (a lot further off).

Birmingham is the better area.

j00t

Smash Champion
yeah we stack it up regardless, thats just how NC works. and honestly, our melee scene is more popular than our brawls (cause of pp, lozr), but brawl always has bigger turnouts.
Wow, that's actually surprising.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to NC coming to FAP :D

EDIT: Now don't go around spreading lies, Jason. You might bump Birmingham up above us if you'd post your **** stories already >:3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I won't even think about Viewtiful Joot until I see you again.

In the mean time, I still have to finish up The Legend of the Greatest Controller ever, but good lord, I am having way too much fun writing. The things just get more and more ambitious. This thing is expected to be nearly 50 pages. DJRome has probably been crying himself to sleep every night because I took his controller without him knowing (or me knowing).

Also, I am better than you, mang. No doubt.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You can say thanks and you can say thanks a million, but any number in between uh uh.
“Hey man thanks 256.”
“What?”
“Yeah you gave me a ride that’s not worth a million. You know what 255 for questioning me. Keep it up stupid; we’re headed for thanks 0 and that’s no thanks. “
-Demetri Martin

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posers. It's not the same if you don't have the originals in your group. Which are, like, melee specific people.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think he means hoarse.

It would be weird to see people turning into horses because they're saying STACK IT UP.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I am so confused about life right now.
Because I'm there!

Better yet, because I'm not there! :(
:(
Yayuhz come to FAP instead

NC people will potentially be there :p
wtf is FAP
When?

If you mean now, then I dunno(aside from us <3'ing some Yay).

If you mean later, then Billfest+we love Melee+your Link is pretty cool.
I NEED SOMETHING TO DO NOW, RIGHT NOW DARNIT. I'm already going to Billfest, dingaling. YOU KNOW THIS MAYYYNNNEE.
Two words.

M.

E.
ph00tbag is a charming young devil.

Top Bottom