• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Doesn't matter.

PP hittin' the 'nore button like no tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if stonger was on his 'nore list.

If he ain't, he already is. He jus don't know it yet.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Lmao. It's a very creative game. It's fun to at least piddle around with imo. I'm cool with you not liking it though, obviously. Just giving my spin on things I suppose.

Edit: yes Alex.
I'm not really trying to knock the game. I just think some people misinterpreted the whole "make it broken" prerogative.

Or maybe I just misinterpreted the "make it broken" prerogative. Either way, I don't have much interest in it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why is this topic only on page 132?

That mexican topic has 420 pages now.

Step it the **** up, guys! How can you let the chalupas take the lead?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol i dont care if pp blocks me on boards. where friends in real life, thats what actually matters. i admit, on the boards i act foolish...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol

Keith still loves brawl in person.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BRAWL!?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
zio shut the hell up.

you can't complain when they defend brawl if everytime you talk about it you're going to bash it relentlessly.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ocean is telling me to quiet.

My room has remained silent for the last two hours.

I don't get it.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
No... because people on the Internet only do that **** to elicit funny reactions, aka trolling. When no one will react in any interesting way, and you still do it, it could at that point be considered a non-troll complaint and really, you've probably got to have NOTHING going on for you at the time being for you to care enough to do that.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
No... because people on the Internet only do that **** to elicit funny reactions, aka trolling. When no one will react in any interesting way, and you still do it, it could at that point be considered a non-troll complaint and really, you've probably got to have NOTHING going on for you at the time being for you to care enough to do that.
Don't make me flame you for no reason.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha gard it's not worth it. ledger has no problem doing that. he's done it before. it was a fun weekend but...all in all, certainly not worth it.

Ganondorf.

Top Bottom