• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
it was an accidental lie

i thought you were talking about the melee vid... you weren't lololol

wow it's been half an hour since i posted that, checking the boards takes for ever after like 30 hours of not checking

DJRome

Smash Hero
keith, it's more indicative of passion and care than anything else. but im not going to generalize about brawl players stupidly. good luck on that scholarship

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin and BANKS both like to do what?

Place bets everybody.

I'm giving 3 to 1 for "girls" but 10 to 1 for "guys"
Alright, betting time is over.

Everyone lost money because the answer is name search.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
We should just get along. I mean, look at New Mexico. They don't even have a scene. Be thankful!
True :(

Well we try to have a scene and fests go on (now more often actually). But we never ever have tourneys. And our scene is slowly dwindling. My only hope is that it hangs on long enough for me to graduate and move lol. For that matter I hope melee hangs on long enough >.>

Dont know what you said Keith, but <3 ya buddy.

And Handorin, I put 100 down on namesearch. But as the betting host, I just made a huge profit :p

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
i know rag, i know

edit: attention brawl players... please take ur attention to the pages 55 and on, of NC melee power rankings. i know i troll alot, and im done with it. and i know alot of melee players say i start ****, but.... when do us brawl players ever have arguments or disagreements amongst each other like them? hopefully brawl people read this before the melee people come back into this thread.

HURRY UP ****! IF THE SEE I WROTE THIS THEY GONNA WHOPP MY ***!
LOL there is so much salt in that forum. You'd think they were preparing for a blizzard. I agree wholeheartedly with GofG, though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dang it, like seriously i was hoping no melee players would read my post, but i fell asleep before i could delete it. the whole point of that post was to prove, that without me, yall still have stuff to complain about.

@Dj "Good luck with the scholarship"?. im hoping u were being a decent human being and meant that, so im going to say thanks. cause i know u aint no salty *****, just because i made a simple post about y'all arguing.

@black gannon- ummmm, when we had a pr's we still didnt have arguments.

@ledger- "you'd think their preparing for a blizzard." i lul'd so hard

@twin A- i know ur confused, but its not what i said, its something i was referring to in another thread, that actually had nothing to do with me.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Gardevoir, just so you know, I've been given the process of making your Brawl- replays. Check the Brawl Vids-->General Videos section for more.

I also played a little Brawl- last night while it was installed. Sheets ridiculous, but in a lolzy good way though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
keith is 2 legit.
stongers thanks again for housing. i really need to pay you back somehow.

Top Bottom