• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol the way vegas odds work ud think it'd be the OTHER way around.

but this choice is money in the banks

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I was concidering that but the more likely choice can make you more money this way :p

As well, I don't know if thats a compliment or an insult antagonist. But I'll take it as the first and not the latter so thanks :p

Dang I <3 NC, if only NM didn't suck so bad. I like the people, but outside of dekar, myself, and my bro no one here has much drive to really improve. They say they do but then bring up the whole dying scene thing >.>

BANKS

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
SP knows how to have the best car rides.

Is anyone going to the triangle game conference? I'll pretty much be there all day today and tomorrow.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey. I just downloaded Smash64 for my Wii and the controls are awesomely better than that N64 one. I also realized when you spelled Fox's name backwards, you get BANKS.

Banks

Smash Hero
alrite thats it

i'm going to make a post that is long enough to put money in the bank

ie.

show my sig

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>Implying corn is something other than delicious butter ridden popcorn in disguise.

You people are a sad bunch.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahahah, i didn't watch the vids or even click the links, but your disclamer made me think of that vid i accidently made pp watch

ahhahahahaha, ooohhhhh good times ahhaha

Top Bottom