• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Twin_EYYYYYY

I was that big as **** robo-cop like thing at Pound.

BANKS

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Which is why i responded the way I did.

Troll response.

Truth be told, I was the the man with golden hair stretching the length of the venue, and electricity within my immediate area.

Some called me Super, but that's just casual for me. You ain't seen me angry.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's worse news than when the doctors told my mother I was going to be a girl.

How the hell they ****ed that up AFTER I was born is beyond me.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I have a pretty good guess...

actually that reminds me of the news report I saw about these twins. When being circumsised the guys messed up on one of them and... well you know... yeah so anyways the parents raised the one as if he was a girl. And he grew up thinking he was a girl with some problems (facial hair, lack of some things, etc). When the two found out when they were older they killed themselves O.o

Now that is some bad ****ing news.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Nope. Of all my funny stories I had to give at least one downer story.

But now its time for some funny stories/jokes!

the best joke of 2002:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Twin_A

Smash Champion
It wa considered the best joke of 2002 lol

Although not that funny, I somehow feel the need to post this.

A white guy walks into a bar and asked a black guy for a bl*w job.
The black guy beat him up and threw him out of the bar.
The bartender then asked, "What did he say to you?
The black guy responded I don't know all I heard is something about a job!!

I have now become a level 7 racist. This means I get a spinning attack everytime I jump!

EDIT:
A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can piss into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop."
The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars."
The man then begins to undo his pants and begins pissing. He starts pissing all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup.
The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars."
The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money.
The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet."
The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

oldie but goldie

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is something I read back when I wanted to learn a few things about SSBM, but only went to GFaqs cause I didn't know about this place.

Kirby, Mario, and Link break out of jail. They notice the cops are chasing them, to they run and hide in some potato sacks. The cops come to these bags and begin hitting them. They nudge on the first bag that mario is hiding in, "BARK!" The move on and pick at the second bag that Link is in, "Meow!" And finally they hit the third bag Kirby was in, "POTATOES!"

Now, being that I was young, I thought this was original, come to find out, this has been far too many times with different names.

Thank you, Youtube for being ontop of the times and recommending me only the most recent.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twin u can call me keith, ur basically a catfish.
Am I almost catfish??? Or am I still BASS... or trout...

Native american humor (southpark)

Bear talks to eagle.
Bear says, "Hey..."
"..."
"...how are you feeling?"
Eagle says, "Why the long paws?"

Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.

tw1n

Smash Champion
screw that, move to so cal

we have noobs
screw that, move to NC

we have boobs
plus macd and the twins would be closer to me!

oh yeah baby
I'm feeling alot of love. I may just have to travel here when I get the chance lol. And go to SoCal. That would be alotta fun

twin want to trade lives? you get all nc has to offer :)
But what about all NM has to offer... we have... and... YOU SEE!

why would mike g forget to feed me. i just want chicken. im sure he already has it there.
Ooooh food is good. But do they have koolaid and watermelon?

Edit: And here I assumed someone would post after me so I wouldn't double post... Ouch

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol

and, I'm legitimately working on my combo video again now. I've forgotten any good name suggestions, but if you have a good name, I'd probably use it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ok. How about "The love doctor"
or for more mango staus "the **** doctor"
or "Dr 4 stock"
or even "Dr Evil"

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why not make it simple and call it "Bird Flu" ?

Oh wait. He can't read this.

GOD****IT PP!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not that it would do me any good since he put a goddamm space between the ~ and the Z.

Anyway, sup, Banks. You been chill?

EDIT - DAMM YOU SMASWHBOARDS!

I thought I finally got mod status. Way to let a bro down. ;_;

Top Bottom