• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol phooty.

i think melee had like 58 and brawl had 46....... we had 46 and like no one from NC came. plus, not to be bias, but herb 3 kinda catered to melee alot. never really on the status the big names that were coming, such as big lou, kismet, and reflex, logic etc. but at one point it said, mango pp, hbox. alot of other lil stuff aswell. the tourney was amazing and i know vilt had problems getting on the internet, so i am no way saying he screwed us over. just sayin that brawl was barely behind melee, and we didnt even have to try.

edit: plus, this was a regional tourney lol not a local one. thats what me and DJ are talking about
lol keith I love how you're convinced HERB catered to Melee more than Brawl. It really didn't. Brawl peeps are just lazy overall. Not to mention Melee brings more hype than Brawl and especially in NC, and you can't tell me that's not true after witnessing the epicness than happened.

I got bored while listening to the radio earlier... but a song came on and an instant parody popped into my head. Figured since it originates here, I should post it.

I stack it up in the morning,
I stack it up at night,
I stack it up in the afternoon,
It makes me feel alright,
I stack it up in time of peace,
And in times of war,
I stack it up before I stack it up,
Then I stack it up some more.

This is the NC anthem... *tear*
I've been say this for months...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol keith is just dumb or a good troll. either way, you ignore those ppl lucas
This.

It's what PP has done to both Keith and I, whether he admits it or not. It's darn obvious he's done it more than to the two of us, even.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
But Mike G, u were the one that inspired me to play peach, back when i played melee. it is only because jiggz is easier, that i use her now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol Mike G. 4chan images.

Fizwidget hates 4chan, and I can't blame him. Too much risk for so little reward.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So I somehow stumbled upon the NM thread(completely accidental), and I can understand why the Twins are so sad about it.

Should just move here imo. =p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
4chan has an...origami section?

@.@
I dunno why but I lol'd at this.
So did I haha. I knew about 4chan for years and only found out about that section a few weeks ago.

So I somehow stumbled upon the NM thread(completely accidental), and I can understand why the Twins are so sad about it.

Should just move here imo. =p
Was it through my post? Couldn't help myself there :p

screw that, move to so cal

we have noobs
screw that, move to NC

we have boobs
You would think because we're twins one of us could move there and the other to SoCal, but then we would lose all we have going for us :p

I have some friends who go to Duke (non smash players), but as well I have friends in SoCal...

Maybe after I graduate lol. So far people want us in AZ, SoCal, and NC.

Tough choices...

And PP I told you that thread sucks! All it is is internet meme's and trolling. It makes what keith does look like hot asian females (and SleepyK) giving me hugs. It's that bad O.o

God forbid we try to get a tourney going down here. We didn't even have a melee tourney at our last "big" event because any OOS that came down bailed at the last second on competing and left it to 3 of us. How ****ty is that!?

Our brawl is pretty good though. We have Dekar, and he is ****ing amazing :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Notice twin says nothing about my trolling.

God, I'm so good you can't even tell.

**** YEAR!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
As long as I get to keep my looks, skill, voice, personality, and social skills :D

here, you guys can go in there and start posting like crazy if you want. Just go in and let it all out :p Vent, talk, mock, compliment, troll, do whatever.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=76313&page=412

hey ZIO, who are you again? I don't think we ever met. Remind me to introduce myself at APEX k :D

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Zio lets go over to the NM thread right now, and challenge those nubs to a troll off. will make dr pepper. dr pp the victim

MacD

Banned via Administration
screw that, move to NC

we have boobs
villain attacked macd

it had no effect

Just admit you like us. Come here. =p
hmmm, can i say i just like you? but that isn't enough reason to go there

you want me to leave mango and zhu and the super awesomeness of socal????

i mean sure i would... but i don't think i'd get enogh of a return in NC... how about we all just move to CA :D

or we can all move to like new england

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Everyone should move to a scrubby region and turn it into a powerhouse out of nowhere. You all should move to New Mexico! It's perfect! I'll start arranging for places to live now. Would we all want to rent one place together or just all in one apartment complex? :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you have to remember he's black, he only has enough food for him and every other melee player in the world...you're screwed.

Top Bottom