• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
u only had which game for 4 months? brawl or melee? if u play brawl i will gladly help u if u attend the next tourney. especially if u play wario.
*cough Best wario in NC.* Cough.
i beat lozr one on one. after it wafted KSK off the screen.

But in all seriousness im the best.

because lets be honest here keith you dont even play wario.

**** you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ummmm, ask rag, jon, danny, seth etc how my wario is thank u very much. I only use wario for my matches i know for a fact i will lose with mk (kinda reverse i know). i used wario at the last ncsu. he's the reson i got 4th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol, brawl. Know what else starts with B? Baby. brawl is for babies.

Hell yeah, Melee. Know what else starts with M? Man. Melee is for real MEN.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Dr. PP!!!!

One of my closest friends says you are on the top of his awesome list... he barely plays any smash (he's an FPS type of guy) but he loves your falco and your name even more...

He wanted me to tell you that...

So I told him I would pass the message

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
hey tw1n!!!!

One of my closest friends says you are on the top of his awesome list... he barely plays any smash (he's an FPS type of guy) but he loves your brother's name and your name even more...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Dr. PP!!!!

One of my closest friends says you are on the top of his awesome list... he barely plays any smash (he's an FPS type of guy) but he loves your falco and your name even more...

Aw dude heck yeah!

Tell him he's the man.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
double post but i dont care

WTF is up with these middleastern women. first cam sister is hot, and then danny and ksk has got some cute friend named Ala. if someone with middleastern women experience could enlighten me on how game is given to them, i would greatly appreciate it. I'd rather just throw out the dragon but somethings telling me that wont work this time.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Any Brawl Tournys or activity in Charlotte NC?

Im prob gonna be staying in NC for about 5 months in Charlotte with my mom then Im going to FL for 2 years

So PLEASE tell me theres a brawl scene in Charlotte

also I wont have my original ride to MLG FL anymore so is there anyway I can Carpool with you guys up to it?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We have a few Brawl players in and fairly close to Charlotte. Sushi Man is there, who is a priy gud MK.

I think I'll stop by at some point to play you too haha. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Brawl tournaments are mostly at NC State University(NCSU), which is about 2.5 hours from Charlotte, or at least over 2. If Stongers hosts anything in Hickory, then you'll have a drive that's somewhere under an hour, but those tournaments are less frequent.

SC also has some tournaments, and the border isn't very far from Charlotte.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
SC typically has pretty small turnouts(unless things have changed loads in 2 months), and NCSU has a decent amount like 20+ or so I think.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Cool thanks alot guys I look forward to seeing you guys at herb 3 aloted i can attend and I also look forward to seeing you guys throughout the span of the next 5 months

also Im ALWAYS down to smash lol so i dont mind playing all day etc. lol

EDIT: Can I get any help on getting a ride to MLG FL? I dont mind dropping like 10 for gas

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kadaj, im really trying to make it to orlando, i will let u know about rides and ish. dont know anyone else who plans to go............... PP???????????????????????????? Stingrz????????????? Shady?????? Rag???????????

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wish i could go to ny/nj toruneys. i told some new J peeps i would go to the next Virdian city..... but that didnt work well at all lol, hopefully i get this starbucks job and i can make other tournies.

edit: stingrz, are we updating the prs after herb?

DJRome

Smash Hero
Associated Press said:
NJ Wal-Mart probes racial comment

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Wal-Mart officials are reviewing security tapes after an announcement was made for "all black people" to leave a southern New Jersey store.

Shortly before 7 p.m. Sunday, a male voice came over the public-address system at the Route 42 store in Washington Township and calmly announced: "Attention Wal-Mart customers: All black people leave the store now."

Management later apologized.

Washington Township police and the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office are investigating the incident as a possible bias crime.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Ashley Hardie says the incident was "unacceptable." The retailer is looking to prevent it from happening in the future.
so funny

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I got on the wal mart intercom and told all the jewish customers to report to sporting goods.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I've only had the game for 4 months and quit playing once for a whole month. I really wanna play someone who can help me improve and teach me some stuff. Seems like most of the people around here tho think they r above that and too good to help out.
Someone help this guy out. I've played him online, and I think he has some potential. If that doesn't pan out, then...

Melee, don't get sucked in to the dark side.
Thissssssssss guuuuuuuy.

Wubs Dark Hart. :blush:

Top Bottom